I cant do it :(

IamThisOne

Just try to take it easy and not worry about it. College is really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Ignace

I don't know what your class is a like, but our teacher is so happy if she gets 2 answers an hour. Normally if everyone shuts it, the teachers (most) give the answer away. :D
The only thing you can do is trying not to think about it, I know sounds stupid. Tomorrow is my last free day. Wednesday I'm screwed for a whole year again.::(:

R3K

i don't know how colleges are in the UK, but at the one i went to (before i dropped out) being a freshman wasn't all that much harder than high school. the instructors know the students are mostly fresh out of high school and they're usually pretty patient and helpful. how many units are you planning on taking?

Honda

You're 17 and have a long way to go in life... So dont worry about things in life and just live it.. You will experience alot of new things in college... You will meet different people good and bad and you will learn alot about life the hard way. Its a journey and an adventure with ups and downs you will look back at it and wish you can go back... Dont miss experiencing and trying new things but always accept responsibility for the actions and the situations you put yourself into and use your judgment, know whats right and whats wrong..

be_noticed

Im starting college next week. Two reasons why i don't want to go. 1. People (obv) & 2. The work. My brain has seriously slown down since i was last in education and i'm embarrased i'll look stupid and i've never really had problems with education before but im really worrying now.
If i dont go i dont think my parents will put up with me anymore. Im 17 now and have been like this for years.
Bearing in mind i dont go out and get scared. How the hell am i going to not only go out but do all these things im scared of. I hate having to be all adult i feel so young mentally :( I want to curl up & die right now.

omg i know how you feel. im 18 its my second year in college. i just turned 18 and i hate being an adult. my parents make everything i do seem childish its so annoying. they arent supporting at all and i cant stand it. i'll be back in college in 3 days i honestly dont know what to do im so worried that people will still think the same of me as last year which was a awkward impression, i wasnt really comfortable at all around people in my class and now that i have to do this anxiety diary and write about college... D: