I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

Stuckwithme

If Vaxa was some sort of miracle cream I'm sure there would be a lot of talk about it so no, I am not going to try it. I'd rather stick with stuff that works, like Inderal and Clonidine.

There are no miracle drugs or creams.

0hs0luckyyx3

If Vaxa was some sort of miracle cream I'm sure there would be a lot of talk about it so no, I am not going to try it. I'd rather stick with stuff that works, like Inderal and Clonidine.

There are no miracle drugs or creams.

vaxa is not a "miracle" cream, its an all natural stress relieving pill. Good, you do what you wanna do, stick with your stuff but i'm testing different things to see whats the best that works for me, and i'm letting all of you know how it works for ME. And no, there would not be much talk about it because not all people have this problem, actually a very very low percentage of people have it. if none of us on this thread came across the website for vaxa or zenmed until now, than how could there possibly be any talk about it?

Btw, my comment about trying it was not directly towards you, just to whoever wanted to give it a try.

Also, i'm trying to go at this a more natural way, finding all-natural stress relievers, and topical lotions, because I don't want to start getting addicted to other pills in order to relieve my anxiety.

0hs0luckyyx3

I've just done a little research on the amazing clonidine and inderal, and they both have side effects, where the methods I try, have none.

"Do not stop taking this medication suddenly without first talking to your doctor. Stopping this medication suddenly can cause nervousness, agitation, headache, tremors, severe high blood pressure, or life-threatening symptoms." http://www.drugs.com/clonidine.html
^^example of becoming addicted. That's not my goal here. I'm trying to fix myself without messing up my life.

"-fast, slow, or uneven heartbeats;
-feeling light-headed, fainting;
-feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
-swelling of your ankles or feet;
-fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
-nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools,
jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
-depression, confusion, hallucinations; or
-cold feeling in your hands and feet.
-Less serious Inderal side effects may include:
-nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps;
-decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
-sleep problems (insomnia); or tired feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur."
^^just some side effects of inderal. Inderal Information from Drugs.com

Good luck with your miracle pills.

Stuckwithme

You are just being silly now. Inderal is being used by millions of people. It has been used for well over 60 years and we know that it works. It's as easy to be prescribed as buying milk. Clonidine is not very different. I have used them both for a long time so I know what I am talking about. Inderal is even being used in the american army to prevent post traumatic stress.

You can keep taking your "natural" pills, but it won't do anything to cure blushing. There are thousands of natural stuff that are supposed to cure this and that, but they are all crap. I rather take these highly tested and safe pills than your unknown stuff that has never been tested and is being sold by god knows who.

At least with Inderal and Clonidine we know that they hit the beta and alpha receptors and actually do something about the overtone in the sympathetic nervous system. It's a fact that it helps.

I remain highly sceptical towards people who come on here and promote natural pills and creams. To me it's all bull****. Never has worked and never will. What we need is real medical science not some loser selling his miracle whip on the net.

And you are very wrong when you say that not many people suffer from this! Very, very wrong. It is believed that up to 40% of the american population at least during a period in their life suffer from social anxiety and it is becoming more and more widespread. It is actually the most common psychologial condition. So don't tell us it is unusual. Most just happen to suffer in quiet. I think everyone here knows that Im talking about.

If you want to test your pills, then do it but why even promote it when you dont have any real facts about it? Does it or does it not work for blushing, if so, what exactly is in it that physically and anatomically is helping against blushing. Or is it just for feeling relaxed?

Last edited:

0hs0luckyyx3

I'm not saying that very few people have social anxiety. I'm saying few people have the same type of flushing anxiety that we have.

The Vaxa pills promote relaxation, I've tested it, that's what I felt, so I shared with all of you. If you don't want to give it a try don't, doesn't effect me whatsoever. I'm looking for a real solution, not to get into some addictive pill that doesn't have a long term affect. That's why I'm trying out the zenmed topical lotion. I've been testing it the past 2 weeks, and I put out there if anyone who wants to try it also that doesn't want to wait over a month for my answer to go ahead and try it, because it's fully refundable. If you actually looked at the websites I've posted, you would be able to read exactly what is in it and how it works.

If you feel you already have what works, then what are you still doing on this thread?

and I hope that "some loser selling his miracle whip on the net" is not referring to me. I've been on this thread for months now and have tried the discs, L-theanine, calcium pills, plus more. And if you go to the websites I've shown, you can see exactly where the products come from.

Last edited:

Stuckwithme

Nor Inderal or Clonidine is addictive. I never claimed they were a cure, but they work to relieve some of the blushing and makes you relaxed in the sense that the heart wont beat like crazy. This is medical sciense. Natural pills are not. They dont work and never will. Flushing is a very complex reaction in the body. Some herbs and vitamines will never solve that. Blushing on the other hand is a normal anatomic reaction and will probably never be cured because there is nothing to cure but the problem in your head.

It honestly makes me sick of people trying diets and vitamines and all that kind of stuff. Forget about it. It will never work. It gives people false hope. I have the fullest respect for people who try out different medicines, different a-blockers, b-blockers and so on. But natural stuff...no, never.

And how can you say that blushing is not a wide spread problem? One report say's it affects a majority of adolescent people at one stage in their lives, but that most grow out of it. That doesnt mean there are thousands, maybe millions of people who suffer in the quiet. This is developing rapidly in the western world because here it seems to be bad to show signs of weakness.

I'm sorry if I come across as agressive or whatever, but I get kind of sick about reading about magnesium, vitamines and that sort of stuff. It's such a low level. It's makes it so much more obvious that people are desperate.

0hs0luckyyx3

I did not say blushing. I said the flushing anxiety that we all have. Yes, blushing is normal, but the way we have flushing it's affecting the way we live our lives, and it's not something we can grow out of. Just look around you, you can see whether or not a person is afraid to flush.

It's a low level going at it a natural way? Okay whatever you say since you seem to know so well how everything natural works. You haven't even given either of the products I've been using a try, so once you go and try them, then you can come back and argue with me.

Yes, I am desperate to find a cure for this, which everyone on this thread also is.

I'm not saying that the natural pills cure my blushing, I'm saying that while in a stressful situation I felt more relaxed. I'm hoping that the zenmed lotion for rosacea will reduce the redness.

I don't come onto this thread to write stuff to please you. Good don't respect me that does not bother me at all, I don't respect you either. If you didn't have to be so rude and against everything I post to try to help everyone, this whole thing could've been avoided. You have your beliefs, I have mine.

The vaxa is just something to make me feel more relaxed, and you have your pills to make you feel relaxed. What I'm really aiming at here is the zenmed lotion that just might be something that will reduce redness from your face and neck. If I can just get rid of the redness in my face, than I won't need any extra pills to make me feel relaxed.

For anyone who ordered the Vaxa or Zenmed, let me know. I'll let all of you know how the zenmed works asap.

Stuckwithme

If you refuse to use medicine and only stick to natural stuff, maybe then your "problem" isnt as bad as you think because most people with a serious problem embrace medical sciense and it helps them.

If you want something that will help you from flushing and also make you feel relaxed, then a good way to go is Clonidine, or even better, Monoxidine which have almost no side effects. Or Inderal. It's a small price to pay actually. Have you even tried it? Everyone is talking about it.

If your problem is not that bad, sure stick with vitamins or whatever floats your boat. But if you really want to solve these problems, forget about trying a different diet, eating magnesium pills or trying vitamins and natural stuff. It will never solve it. Its just making it seems like a small problem. What we need to do is to push medical sciense and doctors to take the problem seriously. By ordering natural pills of some internet site just takes our dignity away.

Im really sorry if I come across as rude or something, but I'm really very, very sick of reading about people trying different diets or vitamins. I do however respect people who take the bigger steps and try real medicine.

So my advice is, why even report about this Vaxa stuff when you dont even have a clue about if it works or even what it is in it that would make it work? Exactly what is in it that would make you more relaxed? Why not try it for a month or more and THEN report if it works or not, otherwise people might eat bananas and say, hey I think this might work, but I am not sure. And then the next idiot comes on and eats apples and say, hey if I eat 10 apples everyday it might cure me, but I am not sure.

0hs0luckyyx3

Science*

I don't alter my diet, or eat magnesium pills(?? wasn't even talked about on this thread). You really don't understand what the vaxa stuff is at all. I don't take it to cure my blushing I take it to calm my nerves when I know I'm going to be in a stressful situation. It's not stuff that you have to take for months in order to see results. VAXA Extress Special Offer check out whats in it. I'm not taking these to try to solve it, I'm trying the zenmed to cure my red face.

Where your coming at with the eating bananas bull**** is rediculous.

If your gonna throw a hissy fit for everything you don't like hearing, your problems are much bigger than just this. Do I care whether you try the vaxa or zenmed products? Not at all. Your pills, and mine, are both temporary cures for blushing. I'm testing zenmed, rosacea lotion; not pills, to see if this is a permanent cure for my red face.

Stuckwithme

This is a blushing category, so why talk about pills that relaxes you and which, according to your own words, do not cure blushing? People reading here expect to read about stuff that will take their blushing away. Wouldn't it fit better in a different part of this forum, like panic attacks or whatever?

Let's be honest, your pills are no cure for anything. At least the real medicine I and hundreds of thousands with me use have been tested and proven to work. Natural pills often claim to fix this and that, but it is just sugar pills. Belief is a powerful thing. What would some bald dude experimenting with flowers and vitamins know better than medical sciense? I'm sure you are tempted to say "a lot", but that would be very naive.

But let's set one thing straight, which you are not being very clear about. Do you suffer from blushing or flushing? If you suffer from flushing, I am not going to break your balls anymore because it is a condition I know nothing about. It has never affected me. But blushing on the other hand I know a lot about, or rather the fear of blushing because I do not actually blush very often.

I am trying to understand you, but all this talk about "natural" stuff just puts me in defensive mode. To me it's just like believing in ghosts or spirits. I go strictly scientific.

Stuckwithme

i got the stuff he was talking about and it cured my blushing so i dont no what ur talking about stuckwithme

Yeah, sure it did. :rolleyes:

Interesting when he himself claimed that it doesnt cure blushing, but only calms him down. More interestingly since there is nothing in the VAXA that would inhibite blushing anatomically. This is just getting more silly with every post.

Last edited:

0hs0luckyyx3

The vaxa stuff, as i said, is a temporary cure. Anything that relaxes the body will make you less likely to blush.

You're coming on this as if you know everything about how natural things work and as if were all stupid. You really need to stop because your condition is clearly less worse than the rest of ours. I put up the zenmed stuff because that can possibly be our permanent cure, no pills can cure a person permanently. And right after I wrote for everyone who wants to try the zenmed lotion who does not want to wait for my results to try it, you come back saying your not going to use some vaxa miracle cream, which is not what vaxa is, the zenmed is the cream that might be mine and whoever tries it "miracle", and that you'll stick with what works. If you've found what works and don't want anybody elses opinion on different cures, I really do not understand why you feel the need to be on this thread anymore.

mikeanike23, keep me updated with how zenmed is coming along for you.

btw, I am a girl, what guy would have there name as 0hs0luckyyx3 haha::p:

Last edited:

Stuckwithme

Okay I'm sorry. We are all in the same boat here and arguing won't help. It's just that it becomes a bit frustrating reading about various sugar pills when I am a die hard believer in medical sciense and facts. Talking about natural pills to me is like trusting in God instead of sciense. But that is my problem, right. I also think that if it would really be effective it would have been picked up by medical sciense and I find it hard to believe that these small naturla companies can beat companies like Astra Zenika when it comes to research and stuff. Another thing is that if this really worked for blushing and flushing it would be all over the rocaea forums because they are the first ones to try all of this.

Last edited:

0hs0luckyyx3

Interesting, considering my face is softer than ever and not irritated whatsoever, and usually when I wash my face it'll stay red for a few minutes, but ever since using this product my face will stay red for a minute at most.

I am done arguing over types of pills, I have nothing to prove to anyone because I know how it worked for me, and that's all that matters. We're on complete different pages and not budging so there's no use of arguing.

If I don't see the results I want at the 6 week mark, I'm sending it back and looking for something else. I'm gonna have to keep trying different things until I'm unable to flush, I will not let myself live my entire life in fear.

Last edited:

Stuckwithme

I see you've made it here too, Stuckwithme. Please do us all a favour and leave.

You have made 15 posts and at least two of them were complete crap going at it at me because you are grimaldis other alias. So do you actually have anything constructive to say here, maybe help people or are you just gonna act like grimaldis little bitch for the rest of your life? Any new medicines you have tried and wish to share with us? Anything? No, I didn't think so.

Stuckwithme

Interesting, considering my face is softer than ever and not irritated whatsoever, and usually when I wash my face it'll stay red for a few minutes, but ever since using this product my face will stay red for a minute at most.

I am done arguing over types of pills, I have nothing to prove to anyone because I know how it worked for me, and that's all that matters. We're on complete different pages and not budging so there's no use of arguing.

If I don't see the results I want at the 6 week mark, I'm sending it back and looking for something else. I'm gonna have to keep trying different things until I'm unable to flush, I will not let myself live my entire life in fear.

Well first of all, this category is called "Facial Blushing Forum" so of course it can get confusing, because blushing is not something that will go away like that. It is simply impossible. It might relax you and make you less prone to blushing, but a lot of things will - alcohol, pot, beta blockers, monoxidine, crack and so on.

Flushing on the other hand, I don't know. Maybe it does. But judging from posts made on the rocaea forums it doesn't seem to work very well - on the contrary. We can't just brush all those posts off as lies, can we? We can't ignore it.

Basically this feels like a post that should be made in some rocaea forum because flushing and blushing are two very different conditions.

I still remain sceptic to posts like this and natural pills and always will be, because obviously peoples anxieties are taken advantage off, people trying to make money off of other peoples problems.

If it truly was some sort of miracle cure, I am sure it would spread faster than lightning. You claim it works for you, fine, who am I to say it doesn't. But I would advice people to be very careful for obvious reasons. Sadly many people on this forum will be very vulnerable to posts like this. I've seen it too many times.