I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

Blush

By the way Blush, how do you take your calcium and methionine? Do you take it all in one shot in the morning or do you take 500mg in the morning and 500mg at night? And do you take it with food or not?

I take 500mg in the morning and 500mg at night

I sometimes forget the night, but it never turns out to be a problem

It is much better to take calcium especially throughout the day rather than at once

Hey if you find time please answer my questions too :eek:)

I didn't change anything. I still take two protein shakes per day, eat lots of tuna and so on. It looks like my 'pills' counteract the issue.

Blush and Cure, I'm hoping you can answer my questions:

1) There appear to be different kinds of methionine (S-Adenosyl methionine, plain methionine, L-methionine). Could you tell me the exact product you are using? Is it likely to be available at local stores or do you order it over the internet?

2) Am I correct in assuming it does not matter whether the calcium comes with vitamin D?

3) Did you ask your doctor to test your blood for high histamine levels or did you just ask for a generic blood test? I'm a bit confused as to why Cure thinks the lab did not test his histamine levels. Also, Blush, did you get multiple blood tests? How did you know your histamine levels fluctuated day to day? I've noticed that I may blush in a situation one day and not blush in that very same situation the next day. Varying histamine levels could explain it.

Thanks for any answers.

1. L-methionine

2. I don't think mine does

3. Yes I have had over 10 blood tests for a chest related condition. It was only when my doctor mentioned high histamine that I started to research this.

S

SHibbyy

Hey Blush wow i really think you found something worthwhile for alot of other people that blush. Suprisingly i have alot of the symptoms relating to this condition. I my self thought it was vitamin deficiencies but this sounds alot more spot on and makes sense.

I did have 2 questions for you though. I just started college a few days ago and my anxiety is worse than ever. Lately i have been taking Niacinamide and Niacin to help relax a little more while walking around campus and interacting with people. I do know that Niacin increases levels of histamine or something, hence why you flush. I was wondering if i followed your regimen and still took niacinamide/niacin would that be a bad choice because I'm trying to get rid of histamine?? If you could figure this one out i would GREATLY appreciate it. For i can't wait to start this. And i feel im stuck in a rut here at school from this issue. I WANT BREAK FREE just like queen.

ALSO i was wondering if 1000 mg of calcium a day could increase my chances of getting kidney stones. I my self have never had one but read that excess calcium that goes out the urine leaves calcium oxylate crystals behind, which form kidney stones???

Thanks for your help, look forward to starting this!!!

-steve

Maryland

Hey thanks für the answer.I will try to find a way out of this.
If you want to share this with me can you tell me what you weight and how much protein you take in per day?Maybe a rough number?To keep your muscleweight it is said to eat at least 1 gramm protein per kilo.To gain mass you need 2 gramm/kilo or more.
Watch your shakes as they often contain vitamines including folic acid.

Greetz

Kev

GODNA

Hey Blush wow i really think you found something worthwhile for alot of other people that blush. Suprisingly i have alot of the symptoms relating to this condition. I my self thought it was vitamin deficiencies but this sounds alot more spot on and makes sense.

I did have 2 questions for you though. I just started college a few days ago and my anxiety is worse than ever. Lately i have been taking Niacinamide and Niacin to help relax a little more while walking around campus and interacting with people. I do know that Niacin increases levels of histamine or something, hence why you flush. I was wondering if i followed your regimen and still took niacinamide/niacin would that be a bad choice because I'm trying to get rid of histamine?? If you could figure this one out i would GREATLY appreciate it. For i can't wait to start this. And i feel im stuck in a rut here at school from this issue. I WANT BREAK FREE just like queen.

ALSO i was wondering if 1000 mg of calcium a day could increase my chances of getting kidney stones. I my self have never had one but read that excess calcium that goes out the urine leaves calcium oxylate crystals behind, which form kidney stones???

-steve

TubalCain

It looks like you're probably OK. In fact, it seems that if you take the supplements with a meal you may be LESS likely to get kidney stones.

Kidney stones: Prevention - MayoClinic.com

Why oral calcium supplements may reduce renal stone disease: report of a clinical pilot study

https://www.health.harvard.edu/fhg/updates/calcium-curious.shtml

theoneandonly

I found this interesting post on ESFB about a guy who like Blush also cured his blushing by lowering the histamine levels in his body.

Here it is: ESFB Channel :: View topic - Please read this! This has worked for me.

Can't wait to receive my l-methionine and begin the treatment!

I remember reading that a while ago, but I didn't look into it because I didn't know if this would actually work. Also, no one seemed to be taking it seriously. (that's just ESFB I guess...)

But now after hearing about Blush I think we may have found ourselves a potential solution. I hope I'm not jinxing anything. :p

Blush

-steve

I'm not a doctor so I have no idea. I'm not sure why you would be taking Niacin though. I doubt it is good if you have high levels of histamine.

I found this interesting post on ESFB about a guy who like Blush also cured his blushing by lowering the histamine levels in his body.

Here it is: ESFB Channel :: View topic - Please read this! This has worked for me.

Can't wait to receive my l-methionine and begin the treatment!

Thanks for the link

oh what is this! another scam!! away you go! bugger off!!

Get the **** out

Idiot. Read before you comment.

I don't even know why I come back here, I'm 'cured' so I don't need to help people

IJustWantMyLifeBack

If anyone can cure extreme blushing I would pay big money to have it gone as this is the one thing in life that holds me back from living...

I have never seen a cure for this problem and I have spoken to a lot of people in this field...But hey maybe there is something new... either way I would do anything to remove the blushing from my life...people think I'm going to have a heart attack and die

FOR REAL

Banned
i always admit when im wrong, so apologies from me
i thought it was another scam but i was wrong!

eat a block of cheese once a day and all will be fine.

GODNA

I recently found out vitaminB3 can actually help with L-methionine and calcium in treating histadelia. Can't wait for my blushing phobia to vanish. I'm already getting better though from taking b3.

I was wondering though, it says creativity and imagination are a sign of histadelics. and my creativity is like out of this world haha it is something i am really blessed with. I was wondering if i treat myself for histadelia will my creativity/imagination lessen than what it is now? i would imagine treating this would not change the way we think creatively? any answers to this.

GODNA

also is feeling tired/drowsy a side effect of l-methionine. I'm on my 3rd day and im so tired when i wake up?

Maryland

I'm on my 734th day and don't have any side effects.Maybe a cleaner brain as methionine helps to guard the brains blood's barrier ;o)
Ususally there are no sideeffects.Some people feel nausea if taken in higher amounts on an empty stomach but nothing serious.

I think i solved my problem with keeping a high protein diet and having low histamin levels at the same.
After my histadelia returned I considered an old diagnosis which I left out.I am allergic to wheat (NOT gluten - really don't know what's the difference).It seems this boosted my histaminlevel skyhigh since my body had all the material (histidine) to produce histamine.I still load my body with larger amounts of protein but I don't give him the reason to react allergic and start a mass production of histamine.I assume my wheat-allergy wasn't a problem during the last year as I didn't eat a lot of protein and my body didn't have the raw-material to build histamine.
Of course I stick to the orthomolecular supplements to ensure low levels.
Keep on searching guys.There is always a natural solution for almost every conditions.

Greetz

theoneandonly

I'm on my 734th day and don't have any side effects.Maybe a cleaner brain as methionine helps to guard the brains blood's barrier ;o)
Ususally there are no sideeffects.Some people feel nausea if taken in higher amounts on an empty stomach but nothing serious.

I think i solved my problem with keeping a high protein diet and having low histamin levels at the same.
After my histadelia returned I considered an old diagnosis which I left out.I am allergic to wheat (NOT gluten - really don't know what's the difference).It seems this boosted my histaminlevel skyhigh since my body had all the material (histidine) to produce histamine.I still load my body with larger amounts of protein but I don't give him the reason to react allergic and start a mass production of histamine.I assume my wheat-allergy wasn't a problem during the last year as I didn't eat a lot of protein and my body didn't have the raw-material to build histamine.
Of course I stick to the orthomolecular supplements to ensure low levels.
Keep on searching guys.There is always a natural solution for almost every conditions.

Greetz

So you haven't been cured from facial blushing?

Maryland

So you haven't been cured from facial blushing?

I never had it.The reason I joined this thread was my question about a high protein diet and histamine.I had OCD because of histadelia which was cured, but the high histamine came back due to my changes in the diet.For more details check out my earlier answers in this thread.

Greetz