I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

cure

I'm now starting to notice improvement on blushing too. In a situation where I would blush my heart races but I don't blush.

Blush, how long did it take for your blushing to completely disappear after you saw the improvement on week 3-4? And did the heart racing disappear too?

theoneandonly

I'm now starting to notice improvement on blushing too. In a situation where I would blush my heart races but I don't blush.

Blush, how long did it take for your blushing to completely disappear after you saw the improvement on week 3-4? And did the heart racing disappear too?

This is awesome news.

Blush

Exactly what happened to me man! Glad I'm not the only person who clearly has success with this.

Yes, thankfully the full body heart beat settles down as well

grimaldi

Blush: Is this Solgar L-Methionine 500mg something similar to what you take? I particularly find the very last section interesting..

(link on page no 8)

thanks!!

TubalCain

I was hoping to get a blood test today to see if I have high histamine levels. My doctor was caught off-guard and seemed unaware of any test that could determine my histamine levels. On the plus side, he did see my blushing and is willing to look into this histamine thing further. I have another appointment in about two weeks. Hopefully I can be tested then.

I know I can just start the regimen on my own at any time, but I really want an objective test. But if he still doesn't have a test in two weeks I'll just start the regimen anyway.

grimaldi

Since the blushing AND the palpitation seem to be relieved in many cases, it can be possible that this dose helps to stabilize the Central Nervous System. I would be most happy of anyone would like to answer those questions, as to the state before and during/after eating what Blush recommends:

* Sweating - did you notice an increase or decrease?
* Tired or more energy?
* Did the "hot feeling" which is connected to blushing also disappear?
* Any other notable changes concerning temper, mood, relaxation, anxiety etc?

Thanks!!

Jackall

Alrighty i got this Calcium and L-Methinine today and im on day first and am going to keep posting how it goes.

Jackall

omg not to brag or anything but on day 2nd im having visible result, honestly can this be right ??? so soon and i noticed reduction in how red i got, not only when blush when i had 3 situations today but also when i worked out.

theoneandonly

omg not to brag or anything but on day 2nd im having visible result, honestly can this be right ??? so soon and i noticed reduction in how red i got, not only when blush when i had 3 situations today but also when i worked out.

Hm, it could be just the placebo effect, but I also could be wrong. I think we should wait at least two weeks, then see what happens. Keep us updated. :)

Blush

Realisitically, no. It takes a few weeks for the chemical balances in your body to change.

cure

Cure, have you noticed any improvements from your last update?

It's hard to say. I blushed yesterday but it was in one of those stressful situations and the blush wasn't that intense and went away quickly.

I'm not giving up though, I ordered another month supply of l-methionine and will continue the treatment.

theoneandonly

It's hard to say. I blushed yesterday but it was in one of those stressful situations and the blush wasn't that intense and went away quickly.

I'm not giving up though, I ordered another month supply of l-methionine and will continue the treatment.

Yeah, maybe it's still a little too early to decide. I sure hope this works for you.

Jackall

Day 6, havent blushed in many situations i usually do my face dont get as red for example when i put hot water on it or when i got from cold to hot bus i wasnt red.
Havent blushed in class as much, actually i havent noticed any serious blush in few days.

I have to say that this is either a pretty good placibo or this stuff is working and is legit.

Jackall

also forgot to mention side effects like loose of apetite, stomach discomfort, feeling depressed and suicidal but i think this can be related to something else ??? this was an atempt at a misreable joke with depression and suicide sorry just stupid sence of humour ;)

Last edited: