I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

GODNA

wow i think im feeling worse after these 4 days than i have felt before. My head is like real numb. Also when i used to wake up in the morning i would have dizzy spells kinda like vertigo and that seems to be increasing in severity after taking these supplements. It seems i might even be more sensative to bright light and heat. Maybe i don't have histadelia or maybe i do but im deficient in other minerals zinc, copper. I feel like my anxiety is worse. I read something that said L-methionine makes schizophrania worse in some people. Maybe i have schizo? I'm really confused and might have to stop treatment if this continues, for i don't wanna do any damage to myself. I probably should go see my naturalist doctor. Damn i don't feel right. I'm also really really tired, have to take a nap mid day. I feel kinda down and out than i normally do. :/

Maryland

You probarbly don't have schizo but you should avoid taking methionine when you have LOW Histamine.Also known as "Histapenie".Never take supplements out of the blue.First figure out whats really going on in your body.If you have low histamine and want to increase it then take folic acid and histidine.I would consider to stop taking methionine as it really doesn't seem to benefit you like it should in a histadelic person.

The normal histamine level ranges somewhere between 40-70 ng/l (Carl C. Pfeiffer)

theoneandonly

I never had it.The reason I joined this thread was my question about a high protein diet and histamine.I had OCD because of histadelia which was cured, but the high histamine came back due to my changes in the diet.For more details check out my earlier answers in this thread.

Greetz

Oh, I see. It's good to know that curing histadelia can cure other problems as well.

Anyone happen to know why it's physically impossible for me to blush?

Don't question it! You should be happy, you lucky mofo. :p

wow i think im feeling worse after these 4 days than i have felt before. My head is like real numb. Also when i used to wake up in the morning i would have dizzy spells kinda like vertigo and that seems to be increasing in severity after taking these supplements. It seems i might even be more sensative to bright light and heat. Maybe i don't have histadelia or maybe i do but im deficient in other minerals zinc, copper. I feel like my anxiety is worse. I read something that said L-methionine makes schizophrania worse in some people. Maybe i have schizo? I'm really confused and might have to stop treatment if this continues, for i don't wanna do any damage to myself. I probably should go see my naturalist doctor. Damn i don't feel right. I'm also really really tired, have to take a nap mid day. I feel kinda down and out than i normally do. :/

Did you do the histadelia test that Cure mentioned in an earlier post?

GODNA

maryland, yeah i probably will stop since im having some weird symptoms which match up with low histamine: easily fatigued, sensitivity to bright lights, heightened anxiety and etc. I just feel different. It's hard to explain i guess a change in mood somewhat.

And cure, i took a few tests that i really saw a similarity in my symptoms. First hand i have never had a cavity because there is alot of saliva in my mouth, hmmm. I don't really tolerate hot weather that good i would say. I have a really good tolerance for alcohol. Histedelics tend to have a good tolerance to depressives. OCD - like trying to cure blushing. Perfectionism. I look at myself in mirrors alot to see how red my face is. I do this everyday a couple times a day, isn't that ridiculous! Phobia- blushing- i really care about how people think of me. I get negative thoughts sometimes that people are judging me when they really aren't. I have a really good tolerance to cold weather. I remember in the winter in middeschool i would be out at recess without a coat, it did not phase me at all. I also am extremely imaginative and creative. I have warm skin. I also have a very strong sexual desire.

Some counter indicators are that i have a good pain tolerance. i have short fingers....

heres the site i used: Diagnose-Me: Condition: Histadelia (Histamine High)

I'm pretty sure my histamine levels from a lab test during summer of this year indicated i was at normal levels. I'm having my good ol mother text them to me as we speak ha

I know from experience what helps one person might not help another since our bodies are all different. I don't feel as energetic anymore. I'm sure ill be feeling back to my good ol self soon enough. Thanks for the advice from the people on this forum.

I do want to say that vitamin b3 niacin/niacinamide helped my anxiety alot and made my blushing less profound.

One day i will find a cure for this hopefully. I will update with my status in a few days but im definately coming off the l-methionine. Thanks again!

theoneandonly

maryland, yeah i probably will stop since im having some weird symptoms which match up with low histamine: easily fatigued, sensitivity to bright lights, heightened anxiety and etc. I just feel different. It's hard to explain i guess a change in mood somewhat.

And cure, i took a few tests that i really saw a similarity in my symptoms. First hand i have never had a cavity because there is alot of saliva in my mouth, hmmm. I don't really tolerate hot weather that good i would say. I have a really good tolerance for alcohol. Histedelics tend to have a good tolerance to depressives. OCD - like trying to cure blushing. Perfectionism. I look at myself in mirrors alot to see how red my face is. I do this everyday a couple times a day, isn't that ridiculous! Phobia- blushing- i really care about how people think of me. I get negative thoughts sometimes that people are judging me when they really aren't. I have a really good tolerance to cold weather. I remember in the winter in middeschool i would be out at recess without a coat, it did not phase me at all. I also am extremely imaginative and creative. I have warm skin. I also have a very strong sexual desire.

Some counter indicators are that i have a good pain tolerance. i have short fingers....

heres the site i used: Diagnose-Me: Condition: Histadelia (Histamine High)

I'm pretty sure my histamine levels from a lab test during summer of this year indicated i was at normal levels. I'm having my good ol mother text them to me as we speak ha

I know from experience what helps one person might not help another since our bodies are all different. I don't feel as energetic anymore. I'm sure ill be feeling back to my good ol self soon enough. Thanks for the advice from the people on this forum.

I do want to say that vitamin b3 niacin/niacinamide helped my anxiety alot and made my blushing less profound.

One day i will find a cure for this hopefully. I will update with my status in a few days but im definately coming off the l-methionine. Thanks again!

Sorry to hear this didn't work for you. :/ We're all still looking for a common cure, you're not alone. :)

GODNA

Not sure how many people have tried niacinamide but it works pretty well. calm/cool/collected. Although i still have a little anxiety i don't blush as profoundly. BUT i think i might have found another thing worth trying.

I just stumbled upon a mineral called Lithium Orotate that is supposed to do wonders for people that have bi-polar. I also read a couple forums for people that took it for social anxiety and stated that it gave them a positive outlook on things and made them more sociable. I think what it does is help stabalize brain dopamine/serotonin/gaba levels. It also is non toxic and crosses the blood brain barrier almost 100%. And helps your mind. People also use it for add. Social anxiety is a side effect of add alot of times. I am really interested in this. And am gonna order some very soon.

Blush

Yes, definitely too soon

Around the 3-4 week mark is when things started changing for me

I know it's a long, slow process, but it's worth it.

doesit

I was surfing the web and found some info that aspirin helps a lot with reducing flushing,any thoughts on this ?I know its not a cure but at least it helps dealing with situation,and maybe if combined with other vitamins and etc it would work better.

cure

I'm on day 16 now and I think I'm seeing some slight improvement on my heartbeat and sweating.

TubalCain

I'm on day 16 now and I think I'm seeing some slight improvement on my heartbeat and sweating.
Good to hear. I'm going to the doctor Friday and hopefully getting a blood test to determine if I have high histamine levels.

Is your sweating anything like the following? When I blush, the heat starts in the center of my forehead and then spreads to the rest of my face. At the same time "fear sweat" (for lack of a better term) may instantaneously break out on my forehead (and if its really bad my cheeks).

cure

Good to hear. I'm going to the doctor Friday and hopefully getting a blood test to determine if I have high histamine levels.

Is your sweating anything like the following? When I blush, the heat starts in the center of my forehead and then spreads to the rest of my face. At the same time "fear sweat" (for lack of a better term) may instantaneously break out on my forehead (and if its really bad my cheeks).

By improved sweating I meant the sweating of my hands and armpits. But yeah when I blush I have the same outcome as you.

Good luck with the blood test.. hopefully it will show high histamine levels. :D

slaponface

hi ive been on the trial for two weeks now and i have noticed great change. at the end of the first week i noticed my seritonine levels were much higher than usual and still are. im not blushing in times when i thought i would and as time goes by its just getting better. i havent always been a blusher, in fact it only sort of started at the start of the year, along with uni and the stress. i read somewhere that high histamine is related with high stress causing chemical reactions and depleting vital vitamin in your body. i recommend red people to try this

Blush

These results do not surprise me, but great to hear!

Glad I could help you guys

Funny that I got some negative rep points for this thread.

Jackall

Hey i answered yes to most questions except flushing from food becosue i only flush from spicy food, i also get alot of itching with it.
Sometimes I itch when i scratch and in shower etc.
When i have to rub lotion to my face it turns all red.
when i put my head down it fills with blood very fast all red.
when i start lifting heavy weight at gym my face will get all red.
when i run alot and exercize my whole body turns pink and red face.
when i come from cold into warm im all red.
when im in extreme heat i will be red on face.
so basicly im thinking that i have constantly opened capilaries,
do you think the Method we are discussing here would help me?????
I really need something that will work for me everytime i go in to class i experience mild panic attacks my head is really pulsating and i get all red and start sweat. Its horrible to live with this condition. I want to have a normal life and be able to provide for my family doing the job i like not a job i picked becouse Red face dictated so!!!!!