I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

Blush

Hi guys,

My life has changed drastically over the last few weeks. I no longer blush and life is amazing. I found out about a condition I had which I will explain to those who need it (I'm not selling or giving anything, I simply want to see how many people have this issue).

Note that if you don't answer yes to most of the questions below then I can't help, sorry. However, if you can relate to them (and some are very specific) then I can help you with your blushing issues. It's very likely you had the same condition that I had which is rarely thought of by doctors.

I won't go on about how amazing my life is now (can speak in public, chat with parents and family with no worries, attend social events) but will just get on with the questions:

• Do you have long, slender, fingers and toes?
  • Is the toe next to your big toe practically the same length or even longer?
  • Do you sometimes hear your pulse / heartbeat in your head when you try to sleep at night?
  • Do you ever suffer from insomnia (struggling to sleep)?
  • Do you find that you can become obsessive or compulsive with things (like trying to 'cure' blusing)?
  • For guys, do you find it hard to grow chest hair?
  • Do you have a fairly good tolerance of cold but poor tolerance of heat (flushing, sweating etc)?
  • Do you struggle to put on weight and have a slender frame?

If you answer yes to at least 6 of those then let me know and I'll get back in touch.

Last edited:

mmmm

yes. yes. yes. what's the miracle cure? please please don't mention the thyroid.

Blush

It sounds like you guys have histadelia (excess histamine, nothing to do with thyroid)

There is no quick fix, it takes around 3 months but those 3 months are said to cure you for life pretty much, it seems that way for me. I'm on week 8 right now and life has never been better

I take 500mg of L-methionine twice per day and 500mg of calcium twice per day

I've had this problem for 27 years of my life, I avoided all social situations (and I wanted to be an actor) and literally stayed indoors most of my life. It was horrible. I tried everything from Vitamin C, blood tests (I had 15 blood tests!), Vitamin B, taking things that increases seratonin and so on

Until I eventually discovered this. I found that whenever I ate protein like tuna or chicken my whole body would flush. Protein is terrible for people with histadelia

Last edited by a moderator:

mmmm

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Calcium has been huge for me too in the form of antacids, which have created a volcano in my digestive system.

I thought methonine was a protein.

Do you have to take that cocktail for the rest of your life? or just the six months?

Do youhave to give up protein and other fun food for the rest of your life?

Oh my, you are simply wonderful.

klytus

Histadelia is a hypothetical condition which is not supported by mainstream medicine.

I thought methionine was a protein.
It's an amino acid.

Last edited:

Blush

Histadelia is a hypothetical condition which is not supported by mainstream medicine.

It's an amino acid.

Right and right, both times :)

Are its symptoms exactly what I experience? Yes they are. I also missed one from the list which was do you produce a lot of saliva? I hadn't noticed until I read that as a symptom and had tons of saliva in my mouth and have noticed it since (and can recall stories where that was the case)

Marilyn Monroe is thought to have had Histadelia.

Hypothetical or not, it works ;)

Blush

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Calcium has been huge for me too in the form of antacids, which have created a volcano in my digestive system.

I thought methonine was a protein.

Do you have to take that cocktail for the rest of your life? or just the six months?

Do youhave to give up protein and other fun food for the rest of your life?

Oh my, you are simply wonderful.

I actually have to eat tons of protein (I'm trying to build muscle although I think the histadelia has stopped me from being able to do that) which may have slowed down my progress with 'fixing' this but I still eat way more protein per day than the average person.

It appears my first post was innaccurate. It's likely that you will have to take this for life. Once the 12 weeks are up, I'm going to seee if I can cut out methionine (and just take chewable calcium) which I would more than happily take on a daily basis to end my fight with blushing :)

doesit

but if person has Histadelia (Histamine High) he should be blushing most of the time,and social situations shouldnt have any impact on that or am i wrong??

Blush

but if person has Histadelia (Histamine High) he should be blushing most of the time,and social situations shouldnt have any impact on that or am i wrong??

Hi Doesit,

To me, that's like saying if you flush in hot rooms, why don't you flush all the time.

Of course, different chemicals are being released in the body at different times. When I blush (or used too) my heart rate would get quicker, my heart would pound, and it felt like my face was on fire. It is as if lots of adrenaline had been released because of a tricky question I had to answer or an uncomfortable situation.

I haven't heard of anyone who blushes 24/7, unless you call rosacea blushing :)

Blush

did your heart palpitation disappear as well?

Yep, they really used to scare me, when i was working out in the gym or trying to sleep at night I would notice it most

Felt like I had a heart beat throughout my whole body at times ::eek::

T

theoneandonly

Can you explain the type of blushing you had to us in depth because maybe you have a different kind? Like was it triggered by social situations and such?

theoneandonly

Blush, can you explain in depth the type of blushing you had? Was it triggered by social situations?

Thanks for sharing this :) I can relate to not all, but most of the symptoms of having too much histamine in the body, so I'm going to go to a doctor for a blood test next week.

I found this site helpfull:
http://www.healthrecovery.com/HRC_2006/Depression_06/D_roller_coaster.htm
It has a usefull 20 question test

Please keep us updated on what happens when you get your results. :)