I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

0hs0luckyyx3

Hey,

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, I went to Vegas :D .

I'm so glad the discs are working for the ones that have tried them.

I'm still so excited about them.

Pilt, great post. Everything is spot on. You have to eat healthy and exercise and make it a lifestyle. Not only is it good for you physically, but mentally as well. Your body is a temple and a gift so you must treat it that way. You get out what you put in.

did you experience flushing at all while you were away? and do you know if they should be continued even after a day in the sun? because i know they mentioned something about not applying while sunburnt or something

DownInAHole

DownInAHole,

may i suggest due to your anxiety and absence of a job, maybe try an online job where you don't have to do anything publicly..? food for thought:rolleyes:

lol no... I want a job where I work with the public. I just finished my bachelors degree recently.

When I was in community college I worked in sales and was at the highest point I'd been in a while.

0hs0luckyyx3

lol no... I want a job where I work with the public. I just finished my bachelors degree recently.

When I was in community college I worked in sales and was at the highest point I'd been in a while.

ohh k gotchaa lol.

btw how did those beta blockers work? would you take it in the morning and you'd be okay for the rest of the day, or just like an hour before your presentation? oh and whats the name of the beta blocker you would take?

(PS the discs are still working, but I haven't been taking them long enough that im at the point where I feel comfortable giving a presentation, and i have to give a presentation soon so maybe these betablockers will be good for my presentation day)

RealRemedy

I didn't flush at all. I have a little bit of a tan now because I live in Arizona, so even if I feel warm slightly I can hardly tell, my skin looks very even. I spent many hours in the sun without burning. It didn't irritate my skin at all putting it on the day after exposure. I also was picked on by a comic when I was in the front row and I didn't even think about my face, I literally forgot about my face turning...I went to the bathroom a few minutes afterward and my face was completely clear!

Last edited:

0hs0luckyyx3

I didn't flush at all. I have a little bit of a tan now because I live in Arizona, so even if I feel warm slightly I can hardly tell, my skin looks very even. I spent many hours in the sun without burning. It didn't irritate my skin at all putting it on the day after exposure. I also was picked on by a comic when I was in the front row and I didn't even think about my face, I literally forgot about my face turning...I went to the bathroom a few minutes afterward and my face was completely clear!

wow, thats great, congratulations! :D lol i cant wait until i get to that point.. exactly how long have you been using the discs?

DownInAHole

ohh k gotchaa lol.

btw how did those beta blockers work? would you take it in the morning and you'd be okay for the rest of the day, or just like an hour before your presentation? oh and whats the name of the beta blocker you would take?

(PS the discs are still working, but I haven't been taking them long enough that im at the point where I feel comfortable giving a presentation, and i have to give a presentation soon so maybe these betablockers will be good for my presentation day)

I would take one about an hour before hand. Only side effects were dry mouth and they would make me feel tired later in the day. I forget the exact name, but I believe they were a generic version of Propranolol.

SeptembersGold19

Inderal is the generic version of Propranolol... that's what I take. The beta blockers work so that it subsides the physical aspect of anxiety... like slows your heart rate down... I start school today and I am telling you I would have never survived without them! I get blotches on my neck and chest when nervous, and Propranolol/Inderal makes it so the blotches don't come. It doesn't do anything about blushing though....

SeptembersGold19

Oh and I take one before bed and one in the morning. Some people only take them when they know they have presentations/ something to do that day, but I take them twice a day.

A

Ariz

Real Remedy,

I just recieved my rosacea disks along with the lengthy instruction sheet. I do not have Rosacea, just flush/blush all the time in emotional situations. I was wondering if you followed the instructions like washing with the recommended soaps and using the jojoba oil or do you just wash your face normally and apply the disks?

K

karenw

Hello i am in south africa and have a huge problem with blushing i get it when i am annoyed and even when i get excited about something my whole face and neck goes red ! Help

RealRemedy

What tests did you have done? That's the problem I'm facing. I had a TSH done. Usually doctors test your TSH levels when in reality that's not a good indicator of how your thyroid is doing on a whole. To get a full understanding that your thyroid is working properly you should have your free T3 and T4, antibodies, Ferritin, Cortisol, and reverse T3 done. I'm having all that done on tuesday to see if I am okay in the thyroid dept.

0hs0luckyyx3

the discs seem to be going pretty well

personally, i dont think its anything wrong with your thyroid or whatever, i think that you all may have some family history on anxiety or something and you inherrited the nervousness.. i think thats all it is with me. my mom suffered the same thing as me and her life was ruined, its actually terribly sad. shes just happy that ive found a way to possibly cure it so that my life isnt ruined like hers. so you guys can get all this testing done, but in the end, i think its just more a mental problem than a physical one.

instead of going to see doctors about this maybe taking yoga or meditation or seeing a psychiatrist would be good to help calm your nervousness.. im starting to look into it

0hs0luckyyx3

Hello i am in south africa and have a huge problem with blushing i get it when i am annoyed and even when i get excited about something my whole face and neck goes red ! Help

to save you some time with all the reading you could order rosascea ltd 3 discs on a website Facial &amp Ocular Rosacea Treatments, Definitions - Rosacea Ltd III .... its 88$ for a years supply.. it only comes in that size.. or there are other ways you can deal with it like taking l-methionine pills and calcium pills both 500 mg but that takes like 3 months to start working supposively .... hope this helped :)

S

SickNTired

Hey Guys,

I'm new to these sites and its great to find out that Im not the only one out there with this damn blushing problem. It gets horrible during stressful situations and people are always saying "your so red"!! I've tried propranolol, Zoloft, all sorts of creams and nothing seems to work. Thank you all so much for sharing your "possible solutions" to this issue. Together we will eventually figure out a cure. RealRemedy, thank you as well for letting us know about these discs. I just ordered them today and want to see if it will help me. I will keep u guys posted. It's amazing that we can figure out cures for all types of crazy diseases, but with our technology we still can't cure a freakin blushing face

RealRemedy

Hi SickNTired,

I have always been one to try and find the answer to anything I'm up against but this one has been unbelievably hard to handle at times. I never like to settle. Although, I'm doing everything I can possibly conceive to cure or treat this. It is up to us.