Hunger increase Social phobia

Bo592

social situation drain all my energy I feel like I got to power up just to talk to people. Being hungry make thing worser I feel shacky and my mind is complete blink . I act like someone with A.D.D I can`t focus and I think it because I am hungry. But when I eat and go out in to the world I still feel nerous but act a little better then normal. I can focus a little better. Does any one else get worser when they are hungry? or is this somthing I just have. P.S sorry for my poor writing skills

Last edited:

MrTimid&Shy

for me when i am socially nervous or anxious i lose my appetite. mostly in a social situation or event, I can't eat much or completely avoid eating. does anyone else go through this ?

Last edited:

Bo592

I don`t eat in restaurants because my stomach aches I mean before I go out and face the world. but when I run out of energy I start to poll back from conversations.

Srijita52

for me when i am socially nervous or anxious i lose my appetite.mostly in a social situation or event, I can't each much or completely avoid eating. does anyone else go through this ?

Yep,definitely happens to me.I completely lose my appetite in social situations.When I'm alone & depressed though,I always have to eat something.

panicsurvivor

What you eat, will have a huge impact on your anxiety as well. Try to eat healthy, and regularly, and you will notice a big improvement.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

What you eat, will have a huge impact on your anxiety as well. Try to eat healthy, and regularly, and you will notice a big improvement.

So coke, cookies, skittles, steaks, burgers, double double fudge ice cream, snickerdoodles, moon pies, regular pies, a jar of peanut butter, ho ho's, suzie-q's, Panda Express, and fried chicken daily, is probably not a good diet then? :rolleyes: Boy, I gotta eat more healthy! ::p:

MaliceInWickedland

I lose my appetite when I get anxious. Eating at a restaurant on a busy day is a prime example of that. I get so worked up with being surrounded by tables full of people that I feel like people are watching me eat and then I end up just sitting there, playing and picking at my food to keep me occupied and then asking for a box to take it home and eat it there.

MaliceInWickedland

Very true. Ever since I went organic and cut down on junk foods I noticed a lot of improvement in my mood and a pretty big boost in my self-esteem now that I'm shedding off plenty of pounds :)

Bo592

I lose my appetite when I get anxious. Eating at a restaurant on a busy day is a prime example of that. I get so worked up with being surrounded by tables full of people that I feel like people are watching me eat and then I end up just sitting there, playing and picking at my food to keep me occupied and then asking for a box to take it home and eat it there.

I do this alot when I go to restaurants too. I would go to the bathroom alot just to get away from the crowed of people. I would fight to get my food down me when the food was good I would want to get a doggy bag so I could take it home and then enjoy it there it the only way I would really taste the food to tell if I like it or not. Now days I just don`t go to restaurants at all.

mikebird

Banned
The last month I've lost appetite

Generally due to a non-changing schedule of the same meals in a week.

Boring because I've got nobody else to cook for - just me. It's been OK since 2001 by myself when employed, because the days and weekends are different with things to think of - others to speak to - earning money - next day in an office I have thing in the head to consider. Sleep before 2200.

Same week. Same budget, same food. Even just an interview can disrupt timing and give me reason to fit things around

Salad in summer different. Don't feel like meat, cos it takes too long

When hunger kicks in, I get what I want. Not these days...

More staring at the floor

Last restaurant was Jan 2011 with a friend cos I got a job. Need a girl to go out. My join date was losing that job

Last edited: