How to get a girl ?

Clown

I always wonder how some people manage here to get girl or get married.
I don't go out partying or school and wonder how to get a girl...my biggest dream would be a SA girl who has the same and understands me...

It's all luck to find a girl that has SA and lives close to you, I've met a girl online who says she is very shy and also other things similar to me, she told me we have a lot in common and she's now begging me to meet with her, she wants me to go eat at a sushi restaurant with her. I'm not sure where this all will go, I told her I'm very quiet, and she said also is, what if we both don't say anything the whole time when we meet? She just said we will just stare at each other then. She is not the most attractive girl but she seems to be that 'dream SA girl'. :)
If I do go out with her it would be my second time going out with a girl.

MNM322

I don't believe everyone is destined for someone, as sad as it is. Some of us just are meant to be alone.
I would love to have a guy too but ya know, I am 30 and more set in my ways and picky. So its harder for me now. I have no real advice for you other than try to talk to girls that you meet, as best you can, you never know who they might become in your life

MikeyC

There is no magic potions or special elixir or magic words to get a girl. Putting yourself out there and having (or even faking) confidence is the best. It doesn't guarantee success but it's better than sitting at home waiting for a miracle.

MNM322 is right: I also believe some of us are supposed to be alone. It's sad, but getting everyone together with someone is impossible. You can lower those odds, though!

I don't believe everyone is destined for someone, as sad as it is. Some of us just are meant to be alone.

I don't think anyone's destined for anyone. The world has a lot of men and a lot of women, straight, gay and bisexual people...lots of them. And theres lots of opportunities to be with someone if you chose to be with someone.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I don't think anyone's destined for anyone. The world has a lot of men and a lot of women, straight, gay and bisexual people...lots of them. And theres lots of opportunities to be with someone if you chose to be with someone.

Completely agree. I don't think anyone is fated to be alone, but I understand why some of you might think that.

coyote

go places

meet people

connect with someone you like

spend time with her

treat her the way you would like to be treated in return

the rest works itself out

AGR

I think some people are meant to be alone,like me for example,I think I will never find a kind girl who likes me,girls dont tend to like guys like me,also I noticed that there are a lot of guys who have a lot of girls,so someone like me will be single,but its not like I would be interessed in girls like that either,the hardest part is that people cant acept that I am suposed to be single and keeping bugging me about,telling me what I should do.

AGR

Also another thing I hate is people changing relationships like clothes or like its just another flavor of chocolate,I dont want to be like that.

Flanscho

Get hobbies. Go to places where people have the same hobby. You find like-minded people there. If you do that often enough, you increase the chance of finding a like-minded person of the type you prefer who is also looking for a partner.