How to fool around with a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havocan

So any time you use skills, it's manipulation?

No, of course not. But any time you use your skills to archive something which normally isn't supposed to happen and manage to play with another person's feelings it's manipulation. Like when you're on a date with a girl who didn't want to end up in bed with you but still does it because you manage to trick her into bed using your PUA skills.

Remus

Staff member
That's good, congratulations on your success.

The point is I wasn't "trying" to be successful, I was just my natural self. I wasn't Mr.AppliedLogic

maybe *I* should be giving advice workshops here :rolleyes:

This to me seems like a "treat women as cattle" thread, here's advice sickjoke, show respect to women and you may get some back.

You might aswell advise guys to see prostitutes

Riiya

Person A may not like and not care about person B at all, but play a false polite role in order to make person B do something which evolves around person's A interests.

That's not being polite, that's being manipulative.

Being polite is saying "please," "excuse me," "thank you" when you're supposed to. Being polite is not cutting in line and not talking with your mouth full. Being polite is something you do because you were raised by human beings and you know how to act like one. Being polite has nothing to do with fooling someone else into doing something for you. Assuming we're thinking of a similar scenario, I'm guessing they do whatever it is you want them to do because they have no other choice - not because of your mad skills at falsely being polite.

Either way, politeness isn't something you're supposed to use to gain something in return. What kind of sad life experiences could you possibly have had to lead you to that conclusion?

Danfalc

Banned
This to me seems like a "treat women as cattle" thread, here's advice

Got to agree here...If guys can learn social skills and learn to be more comfortable around thats great.But i think that has to come from them feeling confident in them selves,and not the targeting of every girl as a potenial "score",which im sorry but thats how your view point seems to come across as.

Remus nailed it when he said about it seeming predatory,thats the vibe ive got aswell,especial the post about touching women.In my experience girls like to be treated like human beings..not some prey to be targeted.I also found some of your posts quite degrading towards women.Asking them if they would have a 3 some with a fammily member :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.