How to fool around with a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickJoke

Bianca said:
Oh yea. Cause you know what women want right? You are a mind reader? Were you a woman in your past life? Jesus what am I think? Of course you know.

Yes I can read minds, I'll read yours right now. *closes eyes and puts fingers to temples, in deep concentration* You're thinking "SickJoke is a ****ing asshole! I want to kill him! He knows nothing!!!!! :mad:"

:D

But yeah, evolutionary psychology has already explained attraction as such:
Men are attracted to physical beauty; women are attracted to alpha male personality characteristics.

It's instinct, we can't resist it. Welcome to humanity :D

SickJoke

No... someone who hasn't even made the girl laugh yet, or made her comfortable around you, shouldn't even think about touching her.

Dude, you make them comfortable by touching them. When you touch someone's arm, they relax. Touch is relaxing

Dude, you make them comfortable by touching them. When you touch someone's arm, they relax. Touch is relaxing

True... But you can't just do that while looking uncomfortable thinking "I hope this stuff works", she'll totally pick up on it looking unnatural, especially if you can't think of much to say. Don't you think you need to master conversation first before getting into physical stuff?

SickJoke

True... But you can't just do that while looking uncomfortable thinking "I hope this stuff works", she'll totally pick up on it looking unnatural, especially if you can't think of much to say. Don't you think you need to master conversation first before getting into physical stuff?

No I'd say work on both, because they go hand in hand

Riiya

Men are attracted to physical beauty; women are attracted to alpha male personality characteristics.

Evolutionary psychology also calls for women to be choosier in picking their mates for both short-term and long-term relationship. All these "techniques" you've been encouraging basically trick women into believing that you're someone they want to be with when in reality you're not - which hardly matters to men because they're not supposed to be picky about their short-term mates. That is wrong, repulsive, and quickly puts you into the asshole category regardless of your BS view of women's rights. I won't be surprised if these seduction techniques contribute to the high divorce rate as much as the Hollywood fairytales you so abhor. What this whole thing comes down to really has nothing to do with "finding love" - it's about experimenting, and you're using women as your laboratory rats.

The sad thing, of course, there are women out there who will fall for everything you've said. That's pretty much why you're ironically not a favorite of the ladies around here. I don't know how attractive or charming in real life, but all I see now is a complete jackass the world can live without.

Last edited:

SickJoke

Evolutionary psychology also calls for women to be choosier in picking their mates for both short-term and long-term relationship.

True, I don't deny that. You've done some research, impressive :)

All these "techniques" you've been encouraging basically trick women into believing that you're someone they want to be with when in reality you're not - which hardly matters to men because they're not supposed to be picky about their short-term mates.

Where's the trickery com into play? How do you know the women don't really want to be with them? That completely depends on the unique interaction.

That is wrong, repulsive, and quickly puts you into the asshole category regardless of your BS view of women's rights.

What's wrong and repulsive :confused:? Learning how to interactive with the opposite sex?

I won't be surprised if these seduction techniques contribute to the high divorce rate as much as the Hollywood fairytales you so abhor.

Doubt it. This stuff has been underground.

What this whole thing comes down to really has nothing to do with "finding love" - it's about experimenting, and you're using women as your laboratory rats.

Lab rats - no. More like partners in the search for love.

The sad thing, of course, there are women out there who will fall for everything you've said.

That's not sad, that's attraction ;)

That's pretty much why you're ironically not a favorite of the ladies around here.

*cries*

I don't know how attractive or charming in real life, but all I see now is a complete jackass the world can live without.

:eek: Wow that's harsh

saen

Yes I can read minds, I'll read yours right now. *closes eyes and puts fingers to temples, in deep concentration* You're thinking "SickJoke is a ****ing asshole! I want to kill him! He knows nothing!!!!! :mad:"

:D

It's instinct, we can't resist it. Welcome to humanity :D

Yeah, I have a slight problem with this. This whole 'instinct' thing has popped up in many conversations I've been in. We are animals, no doubt, but we have the capacity to resist our basic drives. Society, although built around man's desire, is in constant conflict with his instinct. In terms of psychology, many men are drawn towards women who reflect characteristics of their mother; to boil male/female interactions down to purely physical interactions is an insult to humanity as well as slap in the face of those who investigate the psychological interactions between the two genders. But I am always skeptical when people try to over simply these issues, because in reality there is still so much to learn. We have instinct, but we can, and do, resist it. Resisting the instinct of aggression can, in itself, cause psychological problems, but it done so in order for society to function. We resist our basic human drives all the time. And we haven't even taken society's impact on sexuality into account. Human nature (which is widely debated as to its true essence) is another discussion all together. But more to the point,

SickJoke, I think you should accept that this is purely a method to get sex, nothing more. I think the problem is that your post comes across as if women are merely sex objects (and I accept your post purely as highlighting ways of getting sex). But you have to accept that it is a form of manipulation, as the girl (I'm guessing) is unaware as to the degree of initial intent when you date her. If you said to her straight out: "I want to f**k you" she'd leave in an instant. It is manipulation, no doubt, as she is completely oblivious to your intent (if not, then sure, she’s aware of what you’re doing, and playing along). The other thing that makes it "immoral' (if you want to call it that) is that the psychological support you give her is not real; the words of support are hollow, as you do not truly mean it (they are merely there to reinforce your pursuit of sex.)

Sure you can express your opinions, but accept some people will be offended by the nature of your post. I don't mean to be judgmental or anything, but accept that the people who criticize your post would obviously be offended if a male did this to them, which is proof in itself.

SickJoke

Yeah, I have a slight problem with this. This whole 'instinct' thing has popped up in many conversations I've been in. We are animals, no doubt, but we have the capacity to resist our basic drives.

Yeah we can resist them, but the feeling of attraction is still there and that feeling cannot be stopped.

Society, although built around man's desire, is in constant conflict with his instinct.

I absolutely agree, and I think this causes lots of problems.

In terms of psychology, many men are drawn towards women who reflect characteristics of their mother;

That's interesting, I think I've heard that before somewhere.

to boil male/female interactions down to purely physical interactions is an insult to humanity as well as slap in the face of those who investigate the psychological interactions between the two genders.

Agreed, and I don't intend to do that. In terms of sexual attraction, the instincts are universal.

But I am always skeptical when people try to over simply these issues, because in reality there is still so much to learn. We have instinct, but we can, and do, resist it.

Yep.

Resisting the instinct of aggression can, in itself, cause psychological problems, but it done so in order for society to function.

Agreed.

We resist our basic human drives all the time.

Of course, otherwise society wouldn't be possible.

And we haven't even taken society's impact on sexuality into account. Human nature (which is widely debated as to its true essence) is another discussion all together. But more to the point,

SickJoke, I think you should accept that this is purely a method to get sex, nothing more.

No, I won't accept that because it's not true. Men need to know how to interact with women whether they want purely sex or a longterm relationship.

I think the problem is that your post comes across as if women are merely sex objects (and I accept your post purely as highlighting ways of getting sex).

I disagree. If you (or anyone, I'm not attacking you) were to do research on social interaction, it would be worded in a similar way as this post. It would have instructions such as "Make eye contact, smile," etc. Does that imply that people are merely social objects? No, it's simply instructions on how to interact.

But you have to accept that it is a form of manipulation, as the girl (I'm guessing) is unaware as to the degree of initial intent when you date her.

No, I won't accept that because it's not true. This isn't manipulation, it's guidelines on how to comfortably interact with, and attract, women.

If you said to her straight out: "I want to f**k you" she'd leave in an instant.

HAHAHA, exactly :D

It is manipulation, no doubt, as she is completely oblivious to your intent (if not, then sure, she’s aware of what you’re doing, and playing along).

No, she'll be aware. Women are more socially intelligent than men by nature. They know what's going on with the interaction.

The other thing that makes it "immoral' (if you want to call it that) is that the psychological support you give her is not real; the words of support are hollow, as you do not truly mean it (they are merely there to reinforce your pursuit of sex.)

Who says? I didn't instruct anyone to lie.

Sure you can express your opinions, but accept some people will be offended by the nature of your post.

And I might be offended by some of theirs (but don't worry, it takes a lot to offend me, and I haven't been offended yet). Obviously you can't please everyone. Some guys will find this info extremely beneficial.

I don't mean to be judgmental or anything, but accept that the people who criticize your post would obviously be offended if a male did this to them, which is proof in itself.

Not at all. Thanks for the intelligent reply.

saen

Yeah we can resist them, but the feeling of attraction is still there and that feeling cannot be stopped.

Agreed, but it can be regulated and suppressed. We are conscious being and are able to influence our thought patterns.

No, I won't accept that because it's not true. Men need to know how to interact with women whether they want purely sex or a longterm relationship.

It doesn't change the fact that some people see this as unacceptable. Sure men need to learn how to interact with the opposite sex, but a large portion of society deems it immoral to only pursue a relationship based purely on sex, while the other person is expecting psychological fulfillment (which is why your post offended people). I think we're actually talking about two types of relationships here: purely sexual (one night stand), and long term, as you said earlier. Your post came across as if the latter was not being addressed at all, which is maybe an issue of how you expressed yourself.

I disagree. If you (or anyone, I'm not attacking you) were to do research on social interaction, it would be worded in a similar way as this post. It would have instructions such as "Make eye contact, smile," etc. Does that imply that people are merely social objects? No, it's simply instructions on how to interact.

I think that what you're not getting is that you didn't keep it at a level of psychological interaction, you painted a picture of it merely being a tool in order to satisfy the intent to have sex. Your post came across as if the psychological aspect was merely a tool of the intent of sex, which people were disagreeing with (and rightfully so). We have to accept that there are physical and psychological aspects of man coming into play, not one or the other.

No, I won't accept that because it's not true. This isn't manipulation, it's guidelines on how to comfortably interact with, and attract, women.

Again, your post came across as if the psychological aspects were just there in order so satisfy sexual desire (by highlighting sex as the pinnacle of the exercise) It comes across in much the same way that if a child annoys you, you chase them away by telling them that there is a cookie somewhere in the garden filled with chocolate (the psychological aspect merely being a tool.) I doubt women like to be seen in this light.

No, she'll be aware. Women are more socially intelligent than men by nature. They know what's going on with the interaction.

I highly doubt that if a women knew you only wanted to get into her pants, she'd continue the date. This is why I made a distinction between a women who is looking for a relationship, and a women who just wants to shag:D.

Who says? I didn't instruct anyone to lie.

Your post came across like: "Say A in order for her to to do B, C in order for her to do E"....and so on. You made steps like: do 1 to 4 and get laid tonight! Put 5 coins in the machine and get a cola! Tell your wife she has small tits and she'll get her breasts enlarged! This came across as if the humanity of the interaction was immaterial (which made everyone assume the discussion with her is like taking a dump:D - was that the right word?:eek:)

And I might be offended by some of theirs (but don't worry, it takes a lot to offend me, and I haven't been offended yet). Obviously you can't please everyone. Some guys will find this info extremely beneficial.

I'm sure they will, lol. I think this is all just a matter of people misunderstanding each other.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
Most people don't know what a real human being is supposed to be in the first place. Mystery claims to know what man's true nature is supposed to be. He's just victim to the false ego.

saen

Most people don't know what a real human being is supposed to be in the first place. Mystery claims to know what man's true nature is supposed to be. He's just victim to the false ego.

True. Defining what is it is to be human is probably a task that'll never be completed.

Havocan

If nothing else works then there's always the possibility of serving her spirits, getting her sloshed and thereby being able to squeeze her tits {and so on}^^.

SickJoke

The dude in the original post asked how to transition from conversation to fooling around, so I told him.

saen

Primates, part of the great ape family (hominidae)

Then we question the very nature of categorizing animals into groups, and the nature of taxonomy, and the disagreement within. Meh, I've seen this discussion on many sites, not one has yet to come up with an answer. How we love to put everything in a little box.

Doomed2Die

To be human is to live and have free choice. Unlike say, animals.

Duh. ;D

Nothing more. Now to be a human as intended aka perfect, That's a whole world of difference, quite literally.

I would add more, but my view is biblically based i.e Jehovah's Witnesses (OH NOES) and those kind of discussions turn into a big hate fest of people enforcing beliefs and theories with little discussion actually had. Don't get me wrong though, I'ld love to, but I can be certain the forum does not.

Let's just say I have found my conclusions by simply questioning everything and not stopping, even now.

Last edited:

saen

To be human is to live.

Duh. ;D

Nothing more. Now to be a human as intended aka perfect, That's a whole world of difference, quite literally.

I would add more, but my view is biblically based i.e Jehovah's Witnesses (OH NOES) and those kind of discussions turn into a big hate fest of people enforcing beliefs and theories with little discussion actually had. Don't get me wrong though, I'ld love to, but I can be certain the forum does not.

Let's just say I have found my conclusions by simply questioning everything and not stopping, even now.

This isn't the place to discuss it anyway, and my 50 foot pole is turning into a 10 foot one. I'm out'a here. Anyway, believe what you will;)

Status
Not open for further replies.