How did you meet your significant other?

HeadFace

Good luck or bad luck?

I found my ex on Omegle. We met up, and ended up as a couple. We broke up though. But we're basically best friends now.
But seriously, OMEGLE. Its rare that I actually get someone from America.
So uh, I'd say good luck, yeah

Tuco

Had I been certain that he liked me, I would have made the first step. He made the first step once he found out that I was interested in him. At first he thought that his friends were playing a prank on him.

So I guess he accidentally found out that you liked him, it wasn't your intention to let him know.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
What happened to that guy from the grocery store? He seemed nice.:rolleyes:

You know you've been a member of a forum for a long time when you have moments of nostalgic reading old threads :ironicsmile:

And hey, whatever did happen to cart boy? He seemed so nice, with his parking lot yelling and displaced hello's. If you ever run into him again Haze should be worried methinks ::p:

ImNotMyIllness

I'm beginning to think online would be the best approach. At least that way, you have a better idea of "who" you're really dealing with. A woman's glance can be irresistible. I want to know a little about the woman behind the smile first. i.e is she faithful, honest, caring etc...