How did you meet your last friend?

WishingICould

At my job. She left but we're still friends. She's my only female friend. I find it hard to make friends with other women.

Dennis1980

A co-worker. We had a fight and stopped talking for a while, but we just got "back together" this past week. I'm so happy that I didn't lose her.

Isolated_Writer

I had hurt myself on accident so I couldn't do some pretty basic things without help. The only person who was willing to put up with my prolonged period of silence and would respect my space and speaks in a low voice and didn't pity me eventually became my friend. I can't believe she would want to put up with me, but I'm very glad she does. Also, there are days or weeks I don't want to see her and she's fine with that

Unspoken

Shared the same online community. Friends before that, we kept each other from getting bored in the back of class so hanging out after school was something we just started doing... I don't remember who asked who.

Xervello

Went to high school with him. But then I think he developed a crush on me and I distanced myself from him before graduation. Saw him once after that and never again. Meh, probably wasn't the nicest thing to do on my part, but I was young.

GarryU

It just flows naturally with people that match your personality and understand your humor, that's the way it's been rolling for me.

cocorose

In school. I'm really suprised because I am in my early 30's and she was really the first 'real' friend I have ever had (as an adult), and the closest friend I have ever had. Before I met her I didn't have any friends, I don't really get along with alot of women. but she is an awesome awesome friend. She has helped me so much. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have made it through school. I am suprised because like I said I never had any real friends.. and also because she seems pretty normal and I don't know why she wanted to be friends with me, even after knowing what I am really like. So, I am very, very lucky.

Last edited: