How are you feeling?

redlady

Sort of neutral, numb - nothing really. I get like that sometimes. I can't really explain it. :roll:

black_mamba

I feel like the fly that just vomited its guts out onto a hot steaming pile of dog poo.

Bad day. :(

Someone stick me in a time machine and set the date to tomorrow.

black_mamba

Just read in the other topic that you got a job, excellent. *thumbs up*

I just...long story, but something to do with not being able to get on with some work on my bike with someone watching over me. I got really stressed out and pretty much had a good old panic about it. And this just to so happens to be taking place in a house where I was bullied last year. Bad memories etc etc. What about you? Hope you're ok now though.

Kezada

black_mamba said:
I got really stressed out and pretty much had a good old panic about it. And this just to so happens to be taking place in a house where I was bullied last year. Bad memories etc etc.

sounds like PTSD?

....hmmm my day. well last night i had one of them dreams when everyfin seems perfect, and then you wake up back to this shit hole. u no, it gets to me. and today i been thinkin about my ex alot, regret break up with her now. things jus got in the way. ah anyways ye i hopefuly got the job, i've tryed homebase but the totaly blanked me the BASTARDS!

1love!,Kezada

black_mamba

Blanked you? :lol: Homebase is boring anyway. Pah to them!

PTSD? For a while I thought it [memories of being bullied] may linger, which would have been very serious. But that wasn't what sent me into a panic. It just added to it. You know when you intentionally look for bad things to add anxiety? That's what I did.

Anyway, in the words of a band I forget the name of; don't ever think, ever think, ever think too much. :wink:

Kezada

ye they blanked me big time, i even went 2 the manager and he sed he wud get me in straight away.... i never saw or heard of him again. bob the builder motherfucker. lol

Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder. stand up 4 your self! i never let no one bully me, i they tryed they would be walkin down the street with no front teeth right now. your a girl anyway so tahts a differnt story aint it lol bla bla bla chatshit.com....

Kezada

black_mamba

Physically standing up for myself would result in a criminal record. Nice idea, but I prefer dreaming about stabbing my bully than actually doing it.

You totally remind me of Science ala Big Brother. :lol: No offence intended!

Kezada

"Physically standing up for myself would result in a criminal record." LMAO!.

science? i never watched big brother but i no who he is, hes a real douche bag! but i aint, im koooool, crazy...but koooool. if i was in big bro i would call my self "Sex Education", not fuckin science! lol what was he thinkin? proper geeeeek blud lol .....k ima shup now.

Kezada

Remus

Staff member
black_mamba said:
You totally remind me of Science ala Big Brother. :lol: No offence intended!

what an irritating twat he was (apologies for non brit members, you had to see the show)

Sue

feeling so good today
bit of beer and a bit of metal always did the job for me no matter how down i am.

Boundless

After finding this site i dont feel so bad and alone anymore,even tho you are all many miles away its comforting to know im not alone(dont mean that in a bad way) i'll most likey be around on this forum for a while so get used to me :twisted: hope to get to know you all better.

Mood right now,tired but ok.

allanboy

Hey, not feeling that bad. Yesterday happened this thing(i got a thread about it), went for some jogging in the rain, really washed away the shame and put my mind right on track. I´m really easy on things, it happened it´s past. Chew it is only masochism, and that aint my thing.

marki

I'm feeling GREAT cause it's weekend :D wich means i don't have to go to my work for 2 days... :wink:

redlady

I'm feeling okay - cooked a cake not so long ago and had some - it was lovely - exercise tomorrow! But that always makes me feel good - so it's all good.

4myself

I am feeling determined and nervous and excited because today I have finally decided to do something about my social phobia before it ruins my life.