How are you feeling?

Faith

I notice a lot of people on here are tired AND depressed! That's sad! Really it is.

After I got off work on Friday, I came home and took my meds and slept from 7pm that nite to 1pm Saturday. I'm sick and tired of feeling this way. I really want to enjoy life! But how?????? I've got no social life, (well, actually I do have one, but only with people I've grown up with) but yet I'm always thinking what the other person will think of me, especially if they're new to the group.

It sucks! Sucks I tell ya! :evil:

jenz

feeling sorry and pathetic today....someone asked me today why are u so quiet?...theres so much to it they could never understand and not only that but im just real embarrrased that im 25 and i have this when its cosisdered as somthing only teens or children go thru..Im not and when u are like that in ur adult years ...i think ur percieved as even more pathetic...like do somthing for yoiur life...stop feeling sorry for urself...it reminds me of a show I saw "girlfreinds..one of the characters are walking out their therapists office when this strange girl comes and sits next to her..and one of the "girlfriend" characters tell the girl to "do somthing with that long hair of hers and those clothes...uugh it like you your're saying don't bother to love me I don't even like myself"....when she leaves the therapist starts on her appointment..." now hun ...lets start with that hair"...I have some confidence in myself and i think im normal imo but the way I guess I project myself doensn't come out that way even I was wearing the best clothes ever...I would still feel transparent. ne ways going off track here...I was just upset..right now just don't know what to do..Ive been feeling that way for some time..now ..i really don't know what to do ....I ve tried to be more social with others but they see right through it and don't want to help out a "pathetic" person with no social lives cause really I'll only be an embarassement since im not as socially apt..if u didn't understand what I just typed thats fine.....Im just rambling on...i confuse people on line as well!....thank u for reading this long paragraph...i know some of u skipped it ...it's alight I occasionally have lazy eyes too....ty.

Danfalc

Banned
Dont know what to say Jenz... :(
If i did i guess i wouldnt know how you feel so well.The only thing i can say is you say that you feel that you have some confidence and feel like your normal, well thats more than some people have perhaps you can build on that?

I know i havnt really said anything you probaly dont know yourself just wanted to well.. let you know your not alone in this shit.

Try and keep ya head up

jenz

tanks dan...I only feel this way when Im reminded why im this way ( I know why) I just don't know how to change it...did that make sense? :?

why are u quiet isn't the worst question to hear but I just disliked the way it was asked uuugh..and the meaning behind him asking me that question
ty for hearing me out peace. :) funny how I only answer this thread when im down.

Danfalc

Banned
jenz said:
tanks dan...I only feel this way when Im reminded why im this way ( I know why) I just don't know how to change it...did that make sense? :?

Yeah makes sence

One thing maybe to think to yourself if this situation happens again, is maybe he felt insecure thought and that you might of been quite because you didnt like him and thats why he asked..?

Damm this gets bloody complicated :? Im going to stop writing before my head explodes or somthing

Danfalc

Banned
Umm yeah sorry if im not makin much sence at the mo, and thanks mcshy for also posting a load of nonsence so i dont look quite so bad :wink:

And i guess its cormforting that its cormforting to you that im around..

Did that make any sense?! :lol:

Skyla

someone asked me today why are u so quiet?...

somone said summit similar to me - "you're quite quiet arent you?" and it annoyed me. it was just us two and i was worrying about how i was coming across, if it was too quiet, boring, akward etc. so i said myself "dont worry, its all in your head....theres no pressure", then to have her say dat made me feel its not in my head.

anyways, today im feeling a bit down, my "therapist" (she says she isnt one, but i dont know what else to call her) says she feels i need to see a pshycotherapists maybe twice a week :?
not something you wanna hear when you hope you're getting better.

Not good! :( I had to go to the hospital this morning cos I've been ill with a chest infection, and been unable to breathe, and I'm phobic of doctors and hospitals and it was horrible :cry: The doctor didn't even listen to what I was saying, just ignored me. Why is it that doctors are meant to help, but instead they just stress you out and make you feel awful instead. Even the receptionist snapped at me.

Naomi :(

Nice2MeetU

Feeling like I gotta be more independent and stop relying on my Mum to take me places all the time...I think, like I think someone else mentioned on here about age, that people are starting to think it's weird that someone my age still needs their Mum when they go places...like when I went to the doctor a month ago, I went with my Mum and I had to do some tests at the time, but the the doctor treated me like a kid when she rang with the results, asking for my Mum so she could tell my Mum the results, instead of telling me what they were even though I was the one who picked up the phone, and I'm pretty sure she recognized my voice too!
I think if I was just shy instead of having SP I would definitely be more independent.

redlady

Judging from the laugh - 'pissed' as in drunk. So what's your poison of choice ? The only thing that i ever got drunk on was cheap spumante wine - gross!!

Remus

Staff member
Its good you are opening up hun and sharing, you've got my full support in your struggle to get better and everyone here is behind you too, you are never alone *hugs*

its a long journey and sometimes sadness hits us on the way but your at a much better place than you used to be and that is the best thing :)

Mykul

Ummm, at the moment how do i feel?
Pretty sleeeeepy
*yawns*
*yawns more*
actually really sleepy.. i should of slept in longer hehe

Remus

Staff member
feel shattered, my niece has been chucked out and has been staying at mine the last two nights, she's only 14 too!

I took her to her mums yesterday, her mum said she couldnt cope so me and the rest of the family are taking care of her, that set me off on a "worry insomnia" night, musta only got two hours, my eyes are bloodshot and stinging :(

been worrying about everyone and everything :?

oh and to top it all, I ran out of loo roll coz I forgot to buy some!

*pops out to buy some more*

Tanya_S

Well i feel quite awful. I have a feeling i am slowly going back towards being a bulimic :cry: . I never really had it fully, but this time i feel if i go down that road again i will become one.

I know i don't want that and it's just not good for me, but i really cant control myself from either binging, or starving or taking laxatives.

I really hope i am mistaken and that it's not that at all.

Tanya_S

yetisbabe said:
Tanya_S said:
Well i feel quite awful. I have a feeling i am slowly going back towards being a bulimic :cry: . I never really had it fully, but this time i feel if i go down that road again i will become one.

I know i don't want that and it's just not good for me, but i really cant control myself from either binging, or starving or taking laxatives.

I really hope i am mistaken and that it's not that at all.

Hi Tanya_S, I really hope that you are able to fight off the urge. I know that you know that in the end...it does nothing for you. I don't know what I can say really...other than I have been where you are and fully appreciate how hard it is.

Good luck and take care xxx

Thanks. :)

It really is very difficult especially when u also have anxiety and depression to fight off too...but i am going to try mybest.

Awkwardgirl

feeling alone in this battle.

Today I'm feeling so anxious.Tommorow I have to go and do some volunteer work and i'm so scared.I always feel like i'm being judged, critized or talked about when I turn my back.I hate the feelings I have i wish I could just stop them but I don't know how.

Could sure use some support right now.