How are you feeling?

black_mamba

*snigger* ha, I love the way only one eyeball gets jiggled around by the hammer.

*develops a tumour*

Oh crap, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. :lol:

4myself

Hey Yetisbabe, thats a dillema. With nearly 14 years of friendship and relationship between you I can understand that you would have strong feelings for him.

What is it about him that you miss the most?. Is it something that he alone can provide or is it having companionship of a relationship that you want?.

If you know that you dont love him I would advise caution about getting back together with him (I made that nistake once myself), it can have disasterous consequences. Would it be possible to contact him with a view to having a frienship?, would you be happy with a friendship with him or could you only settle for the full boyfriend deal?.

O.K, thats enough questions to confuse you for now :wink: .

Remus

Staff member
I think you are setting yourself up for a fall, you were inlove with this person not so long ago and you were hurting from breaking up with him 7 years before, I think you will more than likely get hurt again, I know this situation better than most here and have a much better insight, I think the other guy you like is a better option, you should tell him your feelings and not repeat mistakes of the past.

yeah I sound harsh but you dont need your head fucking with right now and considering how your son feels about his father it would be dmamging in that respect.

go for the other guy, tell him and see where it goes, it seemed to me you were made for each other.

Oddball

Well it's 7:15 AM here and I haven't slept one bit.....My stomach hurts, my mind is racing, I'm seeing spots, my eyes hurt and I'm laughing at things that arent even funny....I feel completely insane right now.....God I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

the_recluse

Lazy, still painful tummy from jumping into exercise and a bit fed up. Im going to my friends tonight apparently, im really gonna try to make the effort and hopefully have a good time.

clairet

Feeling low and venemous as I have just quit yet another job through extreme anxiety. My boyfriend called me a coward too - I ahven't explained to him about SP, I'm too ashamed! Silly eh.

scatmantom

well today I felt no anxiety at all. However i didnt put myself through any stress and had no new encounters. Still its nice to not be constantly worried about something later in the day or something that could happen.

But i think that stayin away from the things that make us anxious will ultimatly make them far more difficult to face the longer we run from them. Thats wot i think anyway.

eliot

feeling pretty depressed, went out last night and guy ive been kind of seeing pretty much showed no interest in me, we went out last week and seemed really sweet and interested but guess i must have got the wrong end of the stick, feel: stupid, rejected and lonely

Sealed

Feeling kinda relieved today, actually.. had to take an exam yesterday, and I made it :D . Now I can focus on the next term.. Other than that... tired (mentally and physically). This week has been really rough :(

black_mamba

OH CRAP!! My last exam is on tuesday and my calculator won't work anymore. Its been happily working away for 9 years without a worry and now look - I'm crapping myself. Not only do I have to brave the big bad world to go buy a new one tomorrow when I'd rather be revising ( :cry: ) but I'll have less than a day to learn how to use it!! No one in my town sells the brand of calc' that I love.

*swears continuously for ten minutes*

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Good luck in your exam black_mamba, I'm sure you'll do fine.

I have an exam in the morning, I'm getting quite nervous, which means I can't sleep :?

Katrina3

hey

Hello

My Aunt and Uncle have gona away till Thursday, so be bieng me thought what a great opp to skive of collage as things have got worse for me, she is angry of course as my form teacher has rang up, my sister has stayed at home to, but why o why cany i jsut have this phobia go away!!!

Life is so difficult!

trace

Feeling down and lonely. Would love to communicate with people at work but cannot think of what to say and if I do say something then I analyse it for ages afterwards and cringe thinking about it. :cry:

Remus

Staff member
I'm pissed on wine and craving Fags (cigerretes)

FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS

:cry:

Remus

Staff member
FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS

Remus

Staff member
FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS FAGS

fuck I'm desperate!