How are you feeling?

Finn

Hi just joined yesterday, was in such a fed up mood so was glad to come across this site. Honestly today i'm fed up and just want to go home.

jellybean

very very sad, lonely and regretful I was ever born. I am so unhappy and am tired of putting on a front. I wish I was able to cope better with normal life but i can't, whats worse is people misunderstand me and that really hurts

HH

hey good luck with the job interview chris. i'm feeling pretty damn good-going to see my favourite band next week and its gonna be so loud and great so i'm getting excited about that. ROCK ON!!!!!

hiLowOh3

cold and stressed out.

HH said:
hey good luck with the job interview chris. i'm feeling pretty damn good-going to see my favourite band next week and its gonna be so loud and great so i'm getting excited about that. ROCK ON!!!!!

Sounds like fun :p

I had to do a presentation at the college today. I was worried about it all last night, I thought about skipping class, but I really needed the grade. It actually went pretty well. I was even able to socialize a bit after class, though it was someone I was already sort of acquainted with.

Now if only every day could go as smoothly.

Johno

I'm feeling angry. I would love to punch out some wanker. Love to be punching some guy at the moment. U know get into a fight.... Perhaps its just anger. I am aware of my anger.