How are you feeling?

I'm leaving lads'n'Lassies. To be honest it isnt one of those "he's off, then he's back" kind of things. I've done enough of that! ::eek::

I just don't seem to be very good at getting my thoughts across over forums. And I've maybe done more harm than good.

For what its worth, if there is anyone who wants to get in touch with me then 'Alchemy' has all my contact details, and it'd be nice to hear from a lot of you.

I'm bound to leave someone important out.... So bear that in mind, but theres a great group of people on here.
And I think it wouldnt be right to leave without saying thanks to these people:

x-nooilpainting-x, davidburke, brokenx, forreal, alchemy, jhannify, bulliedanonymous, illumination, emunoodles, johnny, sabzz, aimee, banvard, square-eyes.

I'll stick around for an hour coz i wanna say a proper bye to some folk.

After that.... Take care everyone! And best of luck in the future! :)

It was great talking to you and seeing you around the forum :) I'll see you when you get back. Try to use these two weeks constructively. Thanks for the mention.

planemo

I'm leaving lads'n'Lassies. To be honest it isnt one of those "he's off, then he's back" kind of things. I've done enough of that! ::eek::

I just don't seem to be very good at getting my thoughts across over forums. And I've maybe done more harm than good.

For what its worth, if there is anyone who wants to get in touch with me then 'Alchemy' has all my contact details, and it'd be nice to hear from a lot of you.

I'm bound to leave someone important out.... So bear that in mind, but theres a great group of people on here.

x-nooilpainting-x, davidburke, brokenx, forreal, alchemy, jhannify, bulliedanonymous, illumination, emunoodles, johnny, sabzz, aimee, banvard, square-eyes.

Hey buddy. Hope things are well. Sometimes taking a break can be good. Hope you will be back. :)

jhanniffy

look after yourself!

johnny 85

u ll be back :D

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You can't leave - everyone i talk to leaves - its a curse!!!
As far as i know you've done no harm to anyone on this forum. :'(

Hope alls okay and good luck and all that (even though I'm 3 hours late).
I'll be talkin' cha again!!

P.S. You spelt my name wrong!

AimeeSP

I'm leaving lads'n'Lassies. To be honest it isnt one of those "he's off, then he's back" kind of things. I've done enough of that!

Awww dude, i do hope you change your mind and stick around! I hate goodbyes! But if it's what you feel is best when i wish you all the best for the future. If you have facebook i'd be happy to add you on there! :)

Tired, drained, bored blah blah blah!

Awww, maybe a good sleep will help. :) then party time?! hehe! :)

I'm feeling good at the moment. I finally got round to joining slimming world, yay yay yay! Everyone was really nice and was kind enough not to point out my blushing! I think i'm going to like it there and i also recognised a few people there.
I'm ment to be sleeping but i can't sleep lol. I'm off to my grandads tomorrow til thursday!