How about we all make a promise

billy

Lets just all study and watch people for a week or 2:). Follow the rules that are put down by society and perfect them. Study and watch people everday:) so we can be what everyone aims to be. Lets just make that our one goal! be the coolest,funniest,smartest,most liked people ever:).With a little bit of observating i think we can all do it. If only things were that easy huh?

I study and watch everyone. I like looking at their eyes and trying to guess what type of person they are. I will notice and take look at every single detail. I like people watching. You can see two things that are almost exactly alike happen more than once and the ooutcome will be different everytime. It's unpredictable. There are general rules we can all follow, but there is nothing specific. You don't know.

I will learn some things from watching people but I don't like copying something exactly, I mean bleeh I like coming up with my own things. Observation is hard, and I think it depends what you are observing them for. If you're doing it out of curiousness than it probably won't help you. If you're doing it to copycat peoples behaviors it might be more useful to you. I just wanna know, I don't wanna be.

Videotape

i think thats a terrible idea to be honest. copying a 'normal' person. everyone on here is so much better than that, underneath our problems.

faithnomore

Banned
The problem is, i hate the people that are popular/cool, and i have never wanted to be anything like them. So copying them isn't an option.

It seems the only way to be accepted is to act like a complete bastard :p

I can't copy them, I'm not as quick as far as conversations, I can't think of the right thing to say in time. At least I never say the wrong thing though.

Dave_McFadden

All I can say is that I'd rather be normal than the way I am now, even if that means becoming a complete bastard. The complete bastards are having better lives than I am now....

Of course, maybe deep down somewhere I'm a "closet bastard". Maybe my "true self" IS a complete bastard, and the key is discovering that "self".

BASTARDS RULE!