Hobbies

Entangled

I like to crochet and create jewelry. It takes some of the blandness out of my life.

What's some of your hobbies?

Singing, playing the guitar, piano and panflute. Writing, reading books, watching good shows, skateboarding/longboarding, travelling, history/art/language learning/cultures. Anime/manga, shopping, making vlogs and blogs

Flanscho

Caring for plants (especially fern), pen & paper role playing games, board games, computer games, black scene festivals, reading, programming.

Entangled

^ I wish I could care for plants, but for some reason they don't make it very long in my care :ironicsmile:

PerseverareJasmine

I mostly sing, read, dance, and play the harmonica when I have some free time on my hands. Although, I'm horrible at dancing and playing the harmonica is something I just do for fun, I'm not skilled at it either. Sometimes I write short stories.

MikeyC

travelling
Lots of people love to travel, so yeah, this is a great hobby. Visiting new places is wonderful.

Although, I'm horrible at dancing and playing the harmonica is something I just do for fun, I'm not skilled at it either.
As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters. :)

Sometimes I write short stories.
Anything you've written worth sharing? I tried to write a novel until I realised I am terrible at it.

PerseverareJasmine

As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters. :)

Anything you've written worth sharing? I tried to write a novel until I realised I am terrible at it.

Yeah, I always have a good time dancing and playing the harmonica, I just make sure to do it when no one is around, because it can get embarrassing :). No, my stories aren't really worth sharing, they are mostly about personal experiences, just not told from my point of view. I wouldn't share them, but writing is a good way for me to vent about things.

MikeyC

Yeah, I always have a good time dancing and playing the harmonica, I just make sure to do it when no one is around, because it can get embarrassing :). No, my stories aren't really worth sharing, they are mostly about personal experiences, just not told from my point of view. I wouldn't share them, but writing is a good way for me to vent about things.
Writing is a great way to vent about anything, so that's good that you're doing that. As for the harmonica, nobody is good at an instrument right away. I sucked at the drums when I first started and now I'm a world cham- Uh, well, I'm better, haha.

Kiwong

Writing can be meditative. Documenting what you see and hear around you. I miss so much when I am lost in my thoughts.

PerseverareJasmine

Writing is a great way to vent about anything, so that's good that you're doing that. As for the harmonica, nobody is good at an instrument right away. I sucked at the drums when I first started and now I'm a world cham- Uh, well, I'm better, haha.

That's true about no one being that good at an instrument from the get go. I mostly play the harmonica not only for fun like I mentioned before, but for nostalgic reasons. My dad got it for me when I was a kid, and I remember always playing it in the house when my parents were still together. Now that I'm older I realize it doesn't sound good when I play of course lol, but it makes me remember some happier times, and I like that about it.