Hi :)

Snowdrop

My name's Selina...I'm new here :) I've got to say it did take a bit of courage for me to post this. I suffer from SSP so of course I'm gonna be paranoid about posting lol. But I hope to meet people who understand what I'm going through and hopefully make new friends ^-^'
A few things about me: I love to draw, especially anime.
I'm addicted to chilli xD
and hmm let's see, I'm a bookworm

nice to meet you!

tiscircle

Nice to meet you.
Well, at least you have the guts to post a thread unlike me who haven't post any yet

I too have an interest in anime style drawing and I do draw some. Good in drawing the face but I have problems with the anatomy :D

Nice to meet you again :D

Enjoy the forums :D

Snowdrop

Nice to meet you.
Well, at least you have the guts to post a thread unlike me who haven't post any yet

I too have an interest in anime style drawing and I do draw some. Good in drawing the face but I have problems with the anatomy :D

Nice to meet you again :D

Enjoy the forums :D

Nice to meet you too

Anime rocks, don't care what other people say ^^ I can draw them ok myself but I still need to look at references quite often

Thanks, see you around! :D

Snowdrop

Hi phocas, thanks! you can add me if u want, I'm not sure how that works here...but nice to meet you! :)

overcome.

I hope you like it here, Selina, welcome. I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable posting here as time goes on (in relation to paranoia). Pretty much everybody here will be able to understand the way you're feeling, so don't worry. I like your avatar picture, it's peaceful.

Hello there Selina!

Welcome to SPW! Enjoy your time here :)
I'm a bookworm too & i like anime too
Btw you mean social phobia right? Because I don't know what SSP stands for.. ::p: Or maybe super(or severe) social phobia? I can relate to that .

I hope you can make great friends here (You can add me:)) and I hope you enjoy, and have a great time :D

Xx welcome on board!!

Flowergirlie :-*

Snowdrop

Thanks Flowergirlie,
yep SSP means severe social phobia. :) awesome, I'll add you if u don't mind :D

luck254

welcome aboard selina, this place just rocks i hope you enjoy your stay here
add me if ya don't mind