Hi. I love you :)

I know what you're thinking. "But you don't even know me!"
But I do know you. You're a lot like me.
So I just wanted to tell YOU that I love you :)
Nope. Haven't been drinking tonight either. Although I can always use a beer.
And you don't have to like me. Because I'll love you anyway!

Thx man, love you too! Though I don't really feel it right now... life has been a mess for me recently... but there's always room for love, huh?

What prompted it is my own need for love.

Slightly confused. Don't worry about, though. I misunderstand these kinds of things all the time. Others tell me there is no reason for confusion - assume it is just me then.

- was more to say but forgot, cat is clawing at something.

EscapeArtist

As long as loving others isn't a way of putting yourself down
it's what I do

otherwise...
Ok. We all love you, because we understand you and anything you go through, you are loved.

I love everyone in this thread.

Why? Why not?

The problem for me though is that i can't accept the fact that there are people who like me and accept me for who I am. I keep thinking that I have to behave a certain way, say certain things to make ppl like me. Or if they really do like me then I owe them something in return. that's just not true. I know.

EscapeArtist

I love everyone in this thread.

Why? Why not?

The problem for me though is that i can't accept the fact that there are people who like me and accept me for who I am. I keep thinking that I have to behave a certain way, say certain things to make ppl like me. Or if they really do like me then I owe them something in return. that's just not true. I know.

I like you. You can say anything and I'll still accept you. I'm not saying this so that you feel like you owe me your soul :p you owe me nothing, because I also feel like I owe everybody, so we can just trade the burden.

*embraces Lost Girl* awww come on. Us hippies aren't so bad! Here.. finish off this roach.

I know what you mean though Scrabbl. Sometimes I don't know what the "right" thing to say is. I feel like I'm not being myself. Sometimes I don't know what myself is. I've tried to fit in for so long, I guess it's kind of a blur. I've been many different people in my life. From nice and caring, listening to senior citizens and helping them walk, to what up my nigga how about another line, to yeah lets make ice cream in science class, to headbanging at your death metal band. Maybe I'm just all of those people.
Oh well. Maybe I just think too much. Positive damnit. Positive. This is a positive thread. No negative.. ness!
Ugh. I just hate thinking. That's really my problem. So I just cop out and say I love you all!
That doesn't take away the truth though. I do still love you. I just get tired of people judging others as though they have to fit into a category. We're people damnit!

mrb

are you asking me in your own little way to marry me :) dude just buy me a dress , low top loads of frilly bits , long trail , you know like lady diana had :) oh crying out loud ill go on utube and send you a link ;) just get me that dress :D

agoraphobickatie

I've been many different people in my life. From nice and caring, listening to senior citizens and helping them walk, to what up my nigga how about another line, to yeah lets make ice cream in science class, to headbanging at your death metal band. Maybe I'm just all of those people.
Oh well. Maybe I just think too much. Positive damnit. Positive. This is a positive thread. No negative.. ness!
Ugh. I just hate thinking. That's really my problem. So I just cop out and say I love you all!
That doesn't take away the truth though. I do still love you. I just get tired of people judging others as though they have to fit into a category. We're people damnit!

word! i'm 'many different people', too! and i think that's perfectly fine, i like being that way, and i think others like that about me as well, and i like when other people can have many different aspects of personality, too :) i'm a southern baptist, church going southern belle, i have a tongue ring, 10 other piecings and a few tattoos, and my favorite sex music is anything by the deftones. i have a blog. i adore bob seger, and classic/southern rock. i don't drink often, i've never been drunk, i'm a make out whore and i like nice southern gentlemen. i'm obsessed with college football, i watch way too many sports for my own good, and my nails are always painted and manicured. i own way too many hair products and cosmopolitan magazines, and i can sit through an entire nascar race, enjoy it, and know what's going on!

yep, that almost covers it ..barely.. i guess i'm just a split personality gemini :)

lol yeah, you know if I had the dough I'd buy you all nice pretty things!
That's another thing that bothers me. I wish I had money so I could show others I care. I want to buy you that pretty shiny thing you want. In return, I only ask that you enjoy it!

Exactly. Aren't we all many different people?
I don't know. I think it'd be a shame if one person only believes and behaves one way.
So. Who wants to go four wheelin?
Speaking of southern, I've also lived a redneck life too. When visiting my dad who is a hardcore texas hunting redneck, I have to put on my hard working country persona. Lol. But I can tell you now, hunting is NOT my thing. I like watching nature sure, but just sitting there for hours waiting to kill a deer is so damn boring.