hi hi

Devrium

Hi guys..

I am Dev... I am female, in my mid 20's and live in WA state.. I have suffered from social anxiety and social phobia for as long as I can remember.. It got really really bad about 2 years ago to the point that I dropped out of school and lost my job, my house, my car, my dogs, and my husband.... since then I have been living with a sick and dying relative.. barely hanging on day to day. My life is at a complete dead end.. no friends and no other family (tho I don't actually mind that much) I do get lonely from time to time.. I hit rock bottom (didn't think I could sink any lower) a couple weeks ago when I tried to end my life... I am a bit better now but I decided it's time that I try and maybe reach out a little with people that might understand how I feel.. so I found this site and well, here I am. I hope that I can offer as much to you guys as I am betting you can offer to me.. so it's nice to meet you all and thanks for taking the time to read this ^^

206Raider

That's too bad to hear, this weather we get in Washington isn't too much better either when it rains every other day. But I've been in the same boat as you, still partially there. But anyways Welcome.

Devrium

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes guys! I am glad I found this site. It makes me feel so much less alone.. I am stuck in the mountains in a very, very small town and virtually the only human contact I have (other than my bf who is 1435 miles away so that doesn't count exactly) is a sick and dying Aunt, so I have a LOT of time to myself. Though I am not really complaining about the lack of human contact, I still get really, really lonely sometimes. This definitely helps pass the time a bit and makes the day somewhat more bearable...