Hi all

Hello.. I stumbled upon this site by accident and I'm so happy that I've found it. I've noticed so far from the little time that I've spent here that the SA community is very supportive and caring. So thank you all.

Anyway, My name is Erica and I'm from South Australia, and I have SA. I go to univeristy,I just changed my program course from Teaching to Accounting. I thought studying teaching would help me overcome my fears and it would be able to help me gain the skills and confidence to interact with children and other students and improve my public speaking. In the end it proved to be too much and too hard to handle and I struggled with it every day.

Nice to meet you all. :)

Predacon

Hi welcome to the site. I have to say you're brave for even considering teaching its a very public profession. I know I couldn't handle it.

blushy

Hi Erica,

I have the same story. I wanted to study the humanities, but I ended up in the sciences, which I can't stand:mad:. There is less ineraction in the sciences compared to humanities.

Lost Girl

Welcome to the site, Erica :).

I dropped my community services course a couple of years ago. I just could not handle all the public speaking and group work. I may pick it up again someday, though.

I'll have this song in my head for a good part of the day now! ::p:

YouTube - Aeroplane Jelly TV Ad 1956

coyote

Ok, I'm not from the Australias.

Is aeroplane jelly some kind of lubricant?

I haven't seen it in the US.