Hey (:

xDemix

Hello :) I'm a bit shy of joining here, But I thought it would be helpful if I did.

I'm Demi, 13 years old, And I got diagnosed with socialphobia a few months ago.I can't go into school, But I don't miss my education much as you would think, Coz I want to be a biologist when I'm older and I'm quite good at science, etc :)

Just thought it would be good to know that I'm not the only one :) x

Hello :) I'm a bit shy of joining here, But I thought it would be helpful if I did.

I'm Demi, 13 years old, And I got diagnosed with socialphobia a few months ago.I can't go into school, But I don't miss my education much as you would think, Coz I want to be a biologist when I'm older and I'm quite good at science, etc :)

Just thought it would be good to know that I'm not the only one :) x

Hi, Welcome on board! :) another teenager, cool! :D

Nice name btw,

I leaved the school also, so we got that in common, ur not the only one;)
And I also have SA.

I hope you have a great time here.

Saskia

Pink_Paula

You're a lucky kid. It has taken some of us years and years to figure out that we have social anxiety/phobia. I'm happy to know that you have a head start at getting treatment. You're freshly in your teens so proper treatment will enable you to have a normal life in the years to come. I wish you the best, hon.

I completely agree with what Serafina said, you are lucky that you have found out so young, and hopefully being on here and talking to us or just reading others expeirences will help you out :)

Ignace

Hi, welcome to SPW ! :)
You're very young, congratulations with founding out that fast !

Newtype

Hey Demi! Welcome to SPW. I hope this place will help you and I hope you do become a biologist one day =)

AimeeSP

Hiya Demi :) i left 'mainstream' school too when i was 13 (5 years ago now). Welcome to SPW. :)

Felgen

Welcome to SPW! :) Keep in mind that you have your whole life ahead of you and that doing something about the disorder at your age is a wise decision. :)

LadyWench

Welcome to the forums, Demi. I hope you like it here. I was a little younger than you when I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. It's good to find this out when you're young. You can get a better grip on it. Good luck. :)

xDemix

Sorry I havnt replied, Alot of things have been happening

I feel all warm and fuzzy and welcome ::p:

They only found after I went suicidal and stuff, But I like to keep things upbeat so I won't talk about that :)

Good to know I'm not the only teen :)