Hey guys anyone from Galway?

Hi all im Noel, i just finished a course in Dublin to help out with the social anxiety and its all going great. If anyone wants to chat drop me a message and say hello :) Hope to talk to ye soon!

davidburke

Hi all im Noel, i just finished a course in Dublin to help out with the social anxiety and its all going great. If anyone wants to chat drop me a message and say hello :) Hope to talk to ye soon!

Is that the sa group in the Mater hospital? I was thinking about applying for that but having to get a bus to Dublin makes it difficult. It would be great if there something like that in Galway

alanj

I'm from Galway myself. If anybody from Galway wants to meet up for a chat I'd be interested.

Seabreeze

Noel would love to hear what you thought of the course in The Mater....if that is the one you did?

Noel would love to hear what you thought of the course in The Mater....if that is the one you did?

Hey sorry i have not been on here in ages, ya are you thinking of doing it??? so so worth it i am so different sence the experence to be honest, How are you doing?

Seabreeze

Hey sorry i have not been on here in ages, ya are you thinking of doing it??? so so worth it i am so different sence the experence to be honest, How are you doing?

Delighted the course went well for you. I have been thinking of doing the course. I feel it would be beneficial to me. Whislt my SA has improved in certain situations over the last few years sometimes I feel I am just existing. I find it difficult to make new friends. Don't get me wrong I'm not antisocial. I love chatting to workmatess.people at bus stops etc but it's taking up the invites to go out and meet up...thats what is holding me back....i think I need to do something more to get me over the next hurdle!

Anyone feel up to catching a coffee during the week or weekend?

If I was in Galway I would love to have met for acoffee but afraid I am based in Dublin. I do get down to Galway from time to time.