Hey Everyone

Frazy91

Hi everyone, my name is fraser...although telling everyone that on here is already making me anxious lol...

Im 19, im from the uk, and ive had social anxiety, and pretty much anxiety over everything and anything for years now, but it has gotten really bad in the last 2 years or so.

I havent been diagnosed with depression but i feel that i have it, every day is a chore, life is standing still. Around others im constantly shy, i never have anything to say, its like my brain just cant find anything to talk about and just goes into freeze mode.

I get panic attacks regularly when im in busy places, i cant keep a job, on one job trial i actually cried and broke down in the middle of it.

So yeah...not the happiest hi, but thank god for the internet where we can all discuss this together.

Lccska

I hope you've gotten help from a Psychiatrist. Medication and behavioral therapy will help more than you can imagine. You have to learn how to control the disease, and not let it control you. Please see a Doctor as soon as possible. That's your 1st step.

Frazy91

I hope you've gotten help from a Psychiatrist. Medication and behavioral therapy will help more than you can imagine. You have to learn how to control the disease, and not let it control you. Please see a Doctor as soon as possible. That's your 1st step.

Thanks everyone for the friendly hello :)

I am undergoing councelling which has been no use at all, ive been put down for free cognative behavioural therapy but im wondering if its ever gonna happen, its been 3 months since they said i could get it. Im too anxious to use any medication because im worried what it would do long term to my body.

Welcome. This website, getting people's support here, has really helped me a lot. Hopefully it will do the same for you. If your not on medication already I suggest doing so asap.