...Help with girls?

Necrucifer

I know what to do but then again I am 24 I live at home I freeze/shake/sweat/ my bps goes up to sometimes 170 when I get to stressed I think I am ugly that or think they are to pretty for me and let alone I am unemployed and I do not drive who wants that? Oh hey I have no money and dont drive wanna hang out sometime at my parents house -.-.

I also feel like I am close to breaking back out of my shell "again" for the 2nd time but the confidence goes away as quick as it comes I try thinking who cares if I get rejected which I am not used to only had it happen like once...so guess theres the fear of that but it makes me feel good for a second then poof gone...

like I saw this girl that was pushing carts in at krogers and she was beautiful I txtd my ex and asked who it was she was like idk go talk to her and I couldnt fail...window was open and she was right there lol....even bigger fail there...any tips or advice would be awesome.

Feathers

Don't ask your ex about girls!! That is just soo... not something to do!!

You look good, and at 24 it's not such a big deal (yet)! It's good if you start working on hobbies/volunteering, find at least some part time job/s or income streams...? You do have some plans and activities, right?
You can talk to the girl about other things and see if there's rapport...

Find a mate or someone you trust and can hang out with... It's easier to talk to someone new if two people are together..

Maybe just focus on doing things and get to know people, not just 'hit on girls'? You know, I've found you can meet all sorts of people, when just being polite and friendly and try to get to know them better, maybe make'em smile, make her day... and see if SHE is compatible with you, someone you could actually BE with?

You have an 'artsy' vibe and some girls dig that, and may be supportive of an 'artsy' bf, again, if they don't, maybe they just have a different 'vision' of compatibility, and of life in the present/future... in any way, you can make a girl smile!! (if she's grumpy she just might have a bad day or going through a breakup or PMS or such..)

With the economic situation, some people are supportive and understanding, as long as you're trying and doing SOMETHING, you just need to find those (or at least one)!!
Kurt Cobain and some other artists were even supported by girlfriends at times, I think, no?
And some people pretended to be artists/rock'n'roll musicians to pick up girls, yikes!!
(I think you actually ARE a drummer or something??)

It may be easier for you to date students who are not 'settled' into the 'gotta settle down with money' yet... though if they might have debt, economically that might not be so wise if you want something long-term and 'serious'.. (?) Other people without jobs or only part-time/contract work or artsy girls might be open to dating too, though if you two might want to live together, hm? Maybe you could give each other courage and inspiration to actually go and get job/s or make money with art/music etc?

You never know until you actually meet that girl!! So, well, you're still young and have A LOT ahead of you!!

Last edited:

Necrucifer

Yea apparently she does :) even though I am not so artsy but my passion for music is great though but I guess thats a form of art so I guess I could be artsy. I do play drums and also flute, ocarina, piano etc. I am looking for a job dont get me wrong and if I cant find one I am going to go take classes while I look for one so I at least am doing something worthwhile. I did not mean to come off as I just want to hit on girls friends would be nice to just I can not even talk to any.

So you're saying I should approach one thats with someone? seems harder than doing just one but guess I could try. Dont get me wrong most my friends are girls because I find it harder to talk to guys because most the ones I run into dont vibe very well from there attitude. Just dont know what to do really even if I was just trying to make friends because seems the ones I do make run off but I wasnt asking my ex to hook me up with that one girl just asking who it was because that girl wasnt there when I used to work there.

Thanks though for the information it made me feel a bit more secure in hopefully trying anyway.

water4

For me it helped when i watched blueprint, I also recommend Hypnotica Collection of Confidence. Its a meditation program for better confidence.

But basically, just go out. A LOT. Its best to go out alone. Approach 10 girls a day for a half year and trust me, u will notice changes in your confidence. I even recommend go out to nightclubs alone.

SM1010

But basically, just go out. A LOT. Its best to go out alone. Approach 10 girls a day for a half year and trust me, u will notice changes in your confidence. I even recommend go out to nightclubs alone.

Woahhh, too much too soon.

Start with small steps. Talk to women while you're out in public. Doesn't matter what age they are, just say hi or ask them how their day was. Examples:

A cashier ringing you up.
A woman in line next to you.
Random girl sitting next to you in class.

Try to do it every day. It will help your confidence a lot.

new account

If you really want to do that, then you have to do it while thinking you're the most evolved being on the earth. Keep telling yourself that you are a magical lord and everyone else is just a small child.

You must wear a jacket from a suit but not the pants from a suit. Just wear normal pants. You have to have a look on your face like you're ready to laugh and a slight squint in your eyes while swaying your upper body slightly back and forward in order to look like you're sort of dancing. Then tell a girl "How's it going, young miss? Anything bad happen in your day today?" Laugh loudly and snap your fingers. Then she will trust you and tell you how bad things went. Then you say to her while dancing: "You've got to act like you're better than them. No one is better than you. Not on this planet at least. yeah yeaaaaaaaaah". Then snap your fingers a few times. If a certain girl still doesn't like you by that time, then she probably was born with a broken mind.

Just imagine how powerful that person would be. Wouldn't he have people love him all the time? The truth is that if you want to feel invincible while talking to anyone, then you have to keep telling yourself something like "Why would I care if this person mocks me? I'm the most perfect being that was ever born and I'm going to let this person harm my feelings when they say 'get out of here'?" Just remember how that guy would act. You have the look in your picture of someone that would act like this.

I was joking before, but the real logic there is that you should try to get comfortable acting however you want no matter who's watching. You shouldn't feel that you are superior to anyone, but try to say to yourself that you won't care if you say something and someone else says it's stupid. Try and tell yourself something like "How important are these people to me that I really care about their hatred of me? Are they friends or strangers? Should I really feel bad if someone mocked me for dancing? I can do it all day and I shouldn't care."

Last edited:

chocchipz

I am unemployed and I do not drive who wants that? Oh hey I have no money and dont drive wanna hang out sometime at my parents house -.-.

In my own experience I've found that girls really don't worry about these kinds of things as much as we think they do.

And like has already been said, nightclubs are the greatest for meeting/talking to girls. I'm also pretty bad at talking to them but for some reason the whole club setting kind puts me at ease, the alcohol probably helps too lol. ::p: