Hello...

ghostgrrl

Hi,
I found this website because I felt so alone and depressed crying everyday for the past month. I just recently broke up with my girlfriend and I feel decimated. I don't have any real tangible friends and my family is 3,000 miles away and I rarely talk to them. I have quite a few online friends as an XBox gamer but only 2-3 that I would consider trusting friends. Its so hard for me to initiate any type of social interaction with anyone either in person or online. I always wait for the other person to initiate and when they don't, I feel like I'm not worth knowing. I feel invisible and expendable. I consider myself a very honest, loyal friend that will be there for you whenever you call and won't let you go until you let go first. I have a retarded sense of humor but sometimes even though I can be social, I get intimidated as well and become quiet. I hope friends here can help me to heal and progress in a positive, assertive way... and I hope to do the same for you.

Srijita52

Hi and welcome to SPW. I'm sorry about what you're going through. Share whatever you want with us, all of us are here for you. I hope you enjoy the forum and find some very wonderful friends here. :)

DeadmanWalking

Welcome to the forum, ghostgrrl:). We'll help you make some memorable friends on here. But, don't be afraid to initiate a conversation with other people, okay? Just like how you feel rejected when someone doesn't keep talking to you, others may feel the same way because you don't talk to them. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it in the end:). I'm sure you're a great person to get to know.

Xervello

Hello, gg. I'm sorry you're going through all this. Hopefully this place can help some. We're all here for you. :)