Hello

fahla

Hello,

I've been following this portal for about two weeks now and I just felt like introducing myself. I'm a 24-year-old currently studying Informatics. I've had some form of SAD for about six years now, which mostly consists of anxiety attacks when meeting the opposite sex and general avoidance of some, but not all, social settings.
The reason I joined this forum is primarily to socially interact with similar-minded people. I'm generally trying to take most things with a good portion of humor. Right now I'm in the midst of planning how to reject two new year's eve party invitation simultaneously. I will probably end up telling both sides I'll be attending the other one and then going to neither one. This works especially well if the two sets of people are disjoint! I like to move around a lot, not staying anywhere for more than two or three years, and I really enjoy planning to move to the next city or country.

Thanks for your interest, I'm looking forward to meeting y'all.

panicsurvivor

Hey hows it going? Welcome to the forum. LOL. My question is what will you being doing for new years eve? I hope something fun. You don't want to not go to a party and then feel bad for missing out. If you have a good time doing something else though it won't matter.