hello everyone ;)

misslilyc

My name's Ania and I'm Polish. I'm 23, and I'm about to finish my studies and look for a job. And this is my nut to crack...

I've been suffering from social anxiety for a pretty long time now and I always tried to put up with it myself. In fact, until recently I didn't have the slightest inkling that there is such a thing like SA. I just thought it's my weird-self or call it "original" personality.

But now - when I gave the name to the monster, I hope the fight will be, maybe not easier, but at least more effective. ;)

Sorry for my English.. It's my second language, still learning though.

DeadmanWalking

Hey Ania and welcome to the forum:). It's great that you've fought it by yourself and even more so now that you're getting help in this thing. We'll try to help you out any way we can.

P.S. Your English is fine:).

Srijita52

Hey Ania, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English, its perfect.
Fighting with SA is never easy but we all try our best, good luck. I hope its a fight you can win. :)

Xervello

Hello, Ania. Welcome to the forum. I hope this place helps. If you read people's posts you'll realize you're not alone in what you're going through. Good luck. :)

Last edited:

misslilyc

Thanks a lot for the words of encouragement. I already like this forum very much. It seems to really be created to help people. ;)

cowboyup

Hi Ania. You have a pretty name, and your English is just fine :)
So, welcome to the forum and I think that you will find tons of friendly, helpful people here who are going through the same, or similar, things as you.
Remember you are NOT alone!

JuiceB

Welcome to the forum Ania.

P.S. I wish I had a second language to speak of. Your English is better than most.

misslilyc

hello once again;)

I've been here for a little while some time ago. But I doubt if anyone remember me though. I didn't write much.

Actually virtual contact is also extremely difficult for me. Anyway I just wanted to try it one more time.

So once again ;) hello to everyone