Hello anyone from galway?

Hello! I just replied on another thread. I'm from Galway! That's so cool that there's someone else from Galway here! There's about three or four people from Ireland on here.
How are you? Are you from Galway city?

allthewine

Hey im from Galway city. I never post i mainly just lurke.
It's suprising to see a galway thread. :) Are you from the city Kayelle?

Hey allthewine! Sorry, I haven't been on the forum for a few days so I only saw this post now! That is so cool that you're from Galway, now there's a good few people from Galway on here, how random...Galway must be doing something to people, making us anxious ::p:
Yeah, I'm from the city, where are you from? I'm in NUI at the minute doing a science degree...what about you?

allthewine

yep im from the city also and im also in NUI:). Im doing a masters, it's the end of semester at the moment so lots of assignments to be handed in. What year are you in? Do you like the course?

I'm in third year at the moment, i'm doing science, my subjects are anatomy and pharmacology, i really like it, i'm definitely a science nerd! I should be in final year actually, but i had to take a year out after my first semester of third year because of my anxiety, and i just went back this january so i'm finishing off third year now. So are you from galway or just living here? What are you studying? Yeah, you must be so stressed,since i should be in fourth year all my friends now are either finishing final year or a masters, and they're...not so good! ::p:

jayo

From Salthill.....
I probably a little older than others on here - mid 30s - ouch!
I have talked to people in Dublin who have set up a CBT course based on Dr Richards SAI course. This seems to be a massive success.
Shame we have no course like this in Galway or maybe one of us could make it happen.

Badbuz

Hey every body im a galway head jst joined didnt know there was a website for people with sa.im in nui its my first year i like my classes but cnt socialy interact with people as much as i would like to in uni.just wonderin hav any of yee managed to get over this hurdle