Hello Again.

panicsurvivor

As part of my therapy I had to stop coming here for a while. I have been doing very well but have missed my friends on here. So I thought I would check back and see how everyone is and say hello. I hope I did not hurt anybody by being gone. I am sure I didn't, but If I let anyone down I am sorry. So how is everybody?

panicsurvivor

Coyote- My therapy has gone very well. It's designed to empty out your negative thought process, that causes you problems and build a more positive one in its place. That was why I left this site, so as not to dwell on my problems, but to dwell on other things instead. But like I said I wanted to see how everyone was doing and help, if I can. I think now I can be on here again, as long as I can stay in the mindset, that I am here to talk to my friends and help, and not dwell on any problems I may have had in the past.
Blue Days- Thank you my friend! All though I am really not sure how wise I am. I think that I am just stupid enough to have made a lot of mistakes, and lucky enough to have learned from them. ;);)

Phoenixx

Welcome back :) I'm assuming you're making great progress with your therapy? Good luck with the rest!

Bro - good to see you again!!

Yeah it's been part of my therapy too, you could say, to stay away from here... but I'll still 'hang around' :).

Hope everythin's good with you! <3

panicsurvivor

Bro - good to see you again!!

Yeah it's been part of my therapy too, you could say, to stay away from here... but I'll still 'hang around' :).

Hope everythin's good with you! <3

Everything is going pretty well with me for the most part. I remember before I left you were gone for a while too, I missed you. I am sure that everything is going good for you as well. I always said you didn't really need this place. I know I don't need it anymore. But I did at one time, so I would like to be here for others now. ;);)