Hate being drunk

recluse

Can you honestly say that you hate being drunk?

This may sound strange but i hate being drunk! I hate the feeling of being out of control and it makes me depressed,tired and sullen. I do enjoy one or two drinks though.

philly2bits

I don't drink much at all. When I do I never drink until I'm drunk. A few drinks would be enough for me to loosen up if the situation called for it.

rescued

I realised a while ago that I don't much care for it myself, and just stopped drinking. I really don't like the spinny feeling that comes with going to sleep drunk, and ended up getting pretty worried that drinking turned me into a terrible person and stuff. The only problem is it's made people think that because I've decided it's not for me anymore, that for some reason I have some massive problem with other people drinking (a couple of weeks ago, my brother came home from a weekend out and told me I would've hated it because "you're not a fan of drinking, are you?").

iamthenra

When I was allot younger, I used to enjoy getting ripped and then riding my 3 wheeler around... It was a challenge to stay on the trail while riding through the woods... I remember giggling my arse off. I think being drunk and having nothing to do but stare at a wall is quite boring, besides waking up with the hangover sucks.... Which is exactly why I won't do it again... I guess I learned the hard way. I never got hurt or got into trouble with the law, it was my own free will why I choose not to get drunk. Again I'm with you, I will have one or two drinks and that is plenty for me... Any more than that the week following drinking and I get horribly depressed.;)

I drink a couple of beers a week, and maybe a few a day over the holidays. Never enough to get drunk, I don't want to take it that far, I just need enough to make me feel relaxed.

its pretty funny when i do get drunk since the only thought that does come to mind is "dont puke dont puke dont puke dont puke dont puke dont puke....dammit where is the washroom?!?!?!?"

drinking is nice when socializing

recluse

If i get really drunk i just start crying, and then i'll puke my guts out. Nothing enjoyable in that is there!?

losttroy

FOR REAL said:
no comment

HA! I knew you were gonna say that!

Yes, I agree being intoxicated sucks more incredulous @ss than a rump parasite with a weight problem. One should never consume alcohol as anyone can get just the same high from being happy and eating lollies!! And you can actually DRIVE when you do that.

PS: Lollies are made from sugar, liquor is also made with a sugar. Just FYI.

Krista

I don't like drinking really at all. I don't like the burn of it, I HATE the taste of beer but every once in awhile I'll go to a party and drink and it's enjoyable. I never get hangovers so that's not a problem for me lol.