Harry Potter.

Panther

1) Which film was ur fave? mines chamber of secrets.
2) Which house do u think ud b in? i chose slytherin jus cuz i like green lol nd snakes
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? i prefer the original one so much cuter/magical
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down?
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? i vote prof Quirrel lmao
6) fave character? id have to say snape snape severous snape

dancingintherain

1) Which film was ur fave? order of the pheonix
2) Which house do u think ud b in? I forgot the house names...Harry's!
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? ..original?
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? well it had become much more dark and depressing
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher?
6) fave character? Harry!!

1) Which film was ur fave? Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone, only because I can shout at Americans about it :D
2) Which house do u think ud b in? Hufflepuff
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? Original
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? I didn't see 7, 5 and 6 weren't that great for me personally
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? Lupin of course.
6) fave character? Peeves

WeirdyMcGee

I'm not a big fan of the series, really~ but as a kid- I did write the first 2 books into play form (unfortunately, the funds weren't there for the play until after I'd graduated, so I didn't get to be in it. haha)

2) I think if I were in one of the houses, it would be Hufflepuff as it seems to be the house that most represents my morals and interests. XD

6) My favourite character has always been Hagrid.

Phoenixx

1) Prisoner Of Azkaban... Although, I'm still waiting to see the last one...
2) Hmm... Probably Ravenclaw
3) The one before Michael Gambon... whatever his name was...
4) Nah. I really do love the last few books of the series. I love Order Of The Phoenix and The Deathly Hallows the most.
5) Remus Lupin has always been one of my favorite characters. I find he's portrayed really well in the movies too. :)
6) D: I can't choose just one. There's Hermione, Hagrid, Sirius, Tonks, Remus, Bellatrix, Luna, etc. etc.

pinata

1) I'm not sure, maybe Half Blood Prince :]
2) When I was younger I did all these sorting hat quizzes, half of them put me in Slytherin and the other half Gryffindor. I called myself a Slytherin but now I'm in Gryffindor!
3) In the film? Yeah deffo, he was portrayed better in the first films.
4) The books and the films? I'm not sure, I prefer the latest books but the films though better made have lost their "magic" and I don't think the acting from the younger cast is particularly spellbounding!
5) Lupin and Snape.
6) Used to be Sirius, and it still kind of is.. But I love Snape now, and Hermione and Harry and Ron and Luna.. Just everyone hehe.

I love Harry Potter, was gonna get a Harry Potter tattoo.

Pookah

1. Goblet of Fire
2. Slytherin
3. Michael Gambon is actually closer to the real Dumbledore character. If you think about it, he wasn't really a nice man. He was willing to sacrifice everyone around him for his goals. Snape, Harry, etc.
4. The series grew with the characters.
5. Remus Lupin
6. Snape, he is such a tortured character and I love his bitter sarcasm.

1) Hmm. Prisoner of Azkaban. But The Deathly Hallows parts are right behind it.
2) Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.
3) I liked them both. Richard Harris was very sweet and personable, but I think Michael Gambon was more like Dumbledore was supposed to be.
4) Nope. I love the last three books the most. As for the movies, I wouldn't call the last four my favorites, but it was much more enjoyable to watch the younger cast act in those movies than in the first handful.
5) Lupin or Snape.
6) I hate this question. My gut says Hermione, but I love Ron, Luna, Snape, Hagrid and a whole host of others.

Flyingheart

Nice thread :D

1) Which film was ur fave? The last one by far
2) Which house do u think ud b in? Maybe Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff but I await the decision from Pottermore hehe
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? Original one as well, he was a lot more...dumbledore-ish I think xD
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? Mm, not really
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? Lupin
6) fave character? Dumbly-dorr

TheSanctuarian

1) Which film was ur fave? Harry Potter and the prisoner of azkaban - best book too!
2) Which house do u think ud b in? knowing my luck, I would be a hatstall.... probably Ravenclaw or Gryffindor
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? recent, gave the character more energy
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down?all the ones after 3 were ***t after 5 they all got a bit same-ey, I stopped reading the books after 5 though..
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? Lupin of course!
6) fave character? Professor McGonagall

KnuffleBunny

1) Which film was ur fave? Hmm, I'm not sure. Maybe Azkaban.
2) Which house do u think ud b in? Either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? I didn't have a preference
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? No, I don't.
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? Mad Eye Moody
6) fave character? Hmm. Of the kids, Ron, and the teachers, Snape.

WeirdyMcGee

Re: Harry Potter rides again

1) Which film was ur fave? Harry and the Two Towers
2) Which house do u think ud b in? The little one with round windows and door
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? Dumbledore The Grey
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? ? I've only seen three :confused:
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? A flurry of elven arrows
6) fave character? The giant....Gimli?

lolol
LOTR Forever! XD

BiWinning

1) Which film was ur fave? Prisoner of Azkaban
2) Which house do u think ud b in? Ravenclaw :D I am a nerd, love to learn..
3) which dumbledore do u prefer? hmm...I'd say the second, Michael Gambon is pretty awesome sauce
4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? Noo! I mean, I was disappointed in the ending of 7, but the effects and acting were fine to me
5) fave defence against the dark arts teacher? REMUS FTW
6) fave character? pick just one :eek:
Uhm...errr....Tonks!...no George and Fred!....no Luna Lovegood.....no err Neville? Okay, it is Ron, final answer.

4) dont u think 5, 6 nd 7 reli let the others down? ? I've only seen three :confused:

Ha! You old nerd! ::p: When my sister and I talk about Harry Potter, my dad always says that Harry sucks and that, if we want to read a good book, read the LOTR series. He thinks JK stole everything from JRR. I guess I'll have to read to find out.

MrJones

You sir, are my new God :D
Ha! You old nerd! ::p: When my sister and I talk about Harry Potter, my dad always says that Harry sucks and that, if we want to read a good book, read the LOTR series. He thinks JK stole everything from JRR. I guess I'll have to read to find out.
I think that everyone takes ideas from everyone else, but if you like to read you must read those books! :D
I don't read much, but between the first and the second movie I read the old LOTR book from when my father was young(er :p) and then I felt the urge to buy The Hobbit and The Silmarillion.
I can't promise you'll like then, but since then all the other stuff I try to read is like... meh You can't compare XD