Had a terrible date last night, worst way possible for and SA sufferer...

Acegame

Hey, although i admire your courage of going on a date with her, maybe its not such a good idea to go with someone who you don't like that much in the first place. Maybe somehow she felt that and reacted on it (in a very bad way, i have to say). I hope you didnt let this traumatize you in any way, because the way you discribe it she is the one who is acting strangely and not you. Just try to learn from the experience and try again :) Btw, a bad date is better than no date at all. Being asked on a date must feel as a compliment.

missjesss

Banned
she sounds like an immature twit don't stress over it!! at least u went out to dinner good on u :) the dating game is hard and u know what if u didnt click with her to begin with then she probably wasn't even worth the effort!

She actually sounds like shes got some real insecurity issues, I mean she does have a disability which could contribute. Maybe she thought she could try and find someone she could "use" or "laugh" at because she's had it done to her, her whole life. Stay away from this one my friend. Will stop a lot of pain and confusion. I dated a girl that "apparently" was sexually abused as a child. Then her friends tell me she likes to throw these stories at people for "tests". Like I was a labrat. Confused the hell out of me, guilt trips etc followed.

This girl you dated sounds like she was just trying to take out her frustration on you because she is really not happy with herself at all. Leave it be, will save you a lot of hassle.

Last edited:

Iseesky

Not sure what you are asking really.

You didnt enjoy being with her so don't see her again. I don't know why people are making excuses for her bad manners. Her disabilities are no excuse for her being rude to you.

I don't think you did anything wrong at all, she's just not right for you. She sounds rude to me with those comments. I'm surprised you didn't snap a comment back, I would have!

Yeah, but they ARE an excuse. Nobody's rude for no good reason! Everyone who kills, abuses and is rude to has a reason for doing so. Whether they were abused themselves, or the chemicals in their brains are 'out of whack.'

Anyway, I agree with everyone else. I would attribute her rudeness to a defense mechanism. Though, I don't think you're the one who needs to deal with it for her. She clearly has issues that she needs to work out. She might be a girl who pushes the guy away before he has a chance to get close to her as sort of a 'I'm not good enough for anyone...nobody will every like me' thing.

MsBuzzkillington

There are a bunch of other girls out there who will go on dates with you and treat you right.

Regardless of why she is the way she is, or why she treated you like that, there's no use in worrying about her. Plenty of other fish in the sea who want to show you a good time.

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad date though, you didn't deserve it.

Keep positive for the future, we all have to ... kiss a few frogs before we find our prince, so to speak.

D

deleted user 1

Damn, we have a word for people like this... a complete and utter berk! You should be given a medal just for restraining yourself from putting a muzzle on her... I can't say I would have been that accomodating.

mozart87

inspirer, it's not nice what I'll say here but : she's stupid! I so tired of these cliches like the man always have to lead, discussion and everything....
you know what, I don't want to date/have sex with a stupid girl that always expects me to do the first step. I want someone who is alive, has personality, someone who can accept me as I am ....
so you have nothing to worry about... you really look good and sure some great girl will notice you and give you great moments

D

deleted user 1

inspirer, it's not nice what I'll say here but : she's stupid! I so tired of these cliches like the man always have to lead, discussion and everything....
you know what, I don't want to date/have sex with a stupid girl that always expects me to do the first step. I want someone who is alive, has personality, someone who can accept me as I am ....
so you have nothing to worry about... you really look good and sure some great girl will notice you and give you great moments

I couldn't have put it better myself! Heed these words people.