Guys only: Are you more comfortable around women?

Guys: Are you more comfortable around women?

• Yes

Votes: 46 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 36.9%
  • It depends

Votes: 54 30.7%
  • No difference

Votes: 11 6.3%

• Total voters

eggpod

In general, are you more comfortable talking to women than men?

I am. Somehow I feel safer around women and more inclined to open up to them, as though they are far less likely to judge, and will be more sympathetic to problems than men are, who I automatically assume will make fun of me.

If I had any close friends, I imagine they would mostly be female.

Ignace

Depends on how they behave. I talk better to shy girls then loud girls. Same goes for men.

Bones

I tend to be better around women, but I think it's because i don't really know how to be around men. The big characters in my life up until now have all been women so thats probably why, I suppose.

SonicMan

For me I think it depends on the person. If they are friendly and talkative then I will be encouraged to relax and talk more.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I had to think about it for a second but I want to say I'm more comfortable around guys, in a social setting. I can relate to girls a lot better, but they're still girls though and usually if you want to shut me up just invite a girl into the room. Not to say I'm comfortable around most guys, I'm not, but speaking relatively I'm much more uncomfortable around girls in general because of the whole "relationship" possibility.

It really depends. Most of the time I don't even consciously notice gender. I react to what vibe people give me. If they're relaxed, calm and polite, I'll reflect that to them, and also within myself.

If they're somehow negative towards me I'll pick up on that, and it'll make me nervous and awkward.

AsTimeBurns

I'm much worse around women than men. Well...older women I'm fine with, but the ones around my age I'm terrible, just always feel like they're judging me and laughing as soon as I leave the room, etc... So I can never have proper conversations with them like I can with other guys.

forksandspoons

I choke around women I am attracted to, not so much the ones I am not attracted to.

I figure this is normal though, there is a lot more pressure in a social situation when there is a possibility of sex.

eggpod

I choke around women I am attracted to, not so much the ones I am not attracted to.

I figure this is normal though, there is a lot more pressure in a social situation when there is a possibility of sex.

Strangely, with me, the boldest and most out of character moments I have had are because of women I am attracted to. The ladies have a power over me and make me do things I wouldn't normally do!

da_illest101

yea most of my friends are girls, i tend to always try my best to end a conversation quick with a guy. no offense to any guys i wasn't always like that before

R3K

girls mess me up, especially if they're good-looking ::eek::... i have trouble talking to them. but then i feel intimidated by men (talking to them). it's probably even for me, equally uncomfortable talking to both genders::(:.

I'm way more comfortable talking to girls. The only person that I actually talk to in my class in University is a girl. I'm not gonna lie I have a bit of a crush on her too haha. But most guys intimidate me for some odd reason :(

Silentknight

Though my best friend in the world is female I cannot say I feel more comfortable around girls. You see if I went somewhere with group of guys though I wouldn't say much or possibly anything the guys in the group wouldnt push me to talk and socialize and make me feel like s**t for not saying anything such as if i was out with a group of girls.

JamesSmith

i'm more uncomfortable around women in most cases. I've never had a friend that is a girl, and the last time i was in a room with like 5 women i felt awkward and like a loser.