Guys: a rare piece of advice from a woman (not me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peps1

Why on earth would "Guy 1" one be apologetic about being uncircumcised, unless the girl had said something!?

Did she say the same thing to "Guy 2"?

My advice, Girls like bastards!

just wanna b normal

ahahah so true cuzz they like guys who dont care about them or what they think...but i know the 1st guy was too nice...

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

OneOh1, I think you've just opened up a can of worms. If I remember correctly, I may have created a similar thread in the past.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Girls like pricks and douchebags. Even the shy ones. They say they don't but they do!

Yeah because it's so easy to tar everyone with the same brush..:rolleyes: I'm sorry if that's snarky of me but I just find sweeping generalizations like this kind of insulting and stupid.

Last edited:

Felgen

Girls like pricks and douchebags. Even the shy ones. They say they don't but they do!

Girls stop liking a-holes because they're a-holes at about the same age as they stop liking a song just because it's on the billboards.

The link didn't teach me anything I didn't know, btw.

Kinetik

But it makes sense if you really think about it - how annoying is it to have someone constantly seeking your validation and approval? If you reverse it and envision being involved with some whiny, meek girl always putting herself down, you'd get sick of it really quickly. Add to that the fact that guys are often only after sex and regularly bog women down with gifts and guilt trips in order to get it, and you can start to see the problem.

The thing is though, it's not about being a prick - it's just about being yourself, and being direct and unapologetic about it. It's that simple.

just wanna b normal

But it makes sense if you really think about it - how annoying is it to have someone constantly seeking your validation and approval? If you reverse it and envision being involved with some whiny, meek girl always putting herself down, you'd get sick of it really quickly. Add to that the fact that guys are often only after sex and regularly bog women down with gifts and guilt trips in order to get it, and you can start to see the problem.

The thing is though, it's not about being a prick - it's just about being yourself, and being direct and unapologetic about it. It's that simple.

amen my friend

Felgen

Good point. I wouldn't mind dating an unconfident girl, though. However, dating a whiny, passive aggressive bitch is out of the question; I'm not going in that trap again.

KiaKaha

Banned
Well its like I have learned... its all about confidence. You could be a terrific looking guy, but if you are completly uncomfortable with who you are women are turned off...they can sense it... :p I remember I went out with this girl who broke up with me because she said I needed too much re assurance... I am not proud of that, but its true.... and totally understandable. Confidence. Its key IMHO.

Danfalc

Banned
But it makes sense if you really think about it - how annoying is it to have someone constantly seeking your validation and approval? If you reverse it and envision being involved with some whiny, meek girl always putting herself down, you'd get sick of it really quickly.

I don't know,I have sadly dated someone with really low self esteem,and it just made me kind of sad that they couldn't see what I saw in them.If I care for someone in the first place it's not something which would put me off someone.Yes I would hope they would eventually become more secure in themselves.But if not I would deal with it and accept that's how they were while trying to help them build confidence..

Though I do agree with what your saying.Just I don't think it is always that simple when people have depression and anxiety or even bdd which is linked to low self esteem.

peps1

I'm sorry if that's snarky of me but I just find sweeping generalizations like this kind of insulting and stupid.

I find people using convicted rapists as there avatar insulting and stupid.....sorry if thats snarky of me.

And lets be honest here, men are know better, or i would be dating that intelligent fat girl i used to have deep conversations with. :rolleyes:

just wanna b normal

I find people using convicted rapists as there avatar insulting and stupid.....sorry if thats snarky of me.

And lets be honest here, men are know better, or i would be dating that intelligent fat girl i used to have deep conversations with. :rolleyes:

i dont know but that was just funny 2 meh hahaha:D

Felgen

I don't care if a girl is a little chubby if she's good-looking otherwise. Having said that, I could never date a pretty girl if she didn't have any more personality than a brick wall.

Danfalc

Banned

I guess you shouldn't be as easily insulted then huh? :) Besides if you did your homework you would realize he was never charged with rape.

I'm not even sure what you were trying to say with men are know better?Though I think I got the gist of your message,if you wan't to be shallow that's fine but please try not to be insulting.Consider this a warning.

Rodney

Just because you wouldn't date her doesn't mean another guy wouldn't. It sounds like you think because you're a guy and you wouldn't date a fat chick then all guys wouldn't date a fat chick... nice. It doesn't work that way.

peps1

I guess you shouldn't be as easily insulted then huh? :) Besides if you did your homework you would realize he was never charged with rape.

I'm not even sure what you were trying to say with men are know better?Though I think I got the gist of your message,if you wan't to be shallow that's fine but please try not to be insulting.Consider this a warning.

what did i say that was insulting?

Status
Not open for further replies.