Grow With Glovey

Steiner

He was banned because he post about his alopecia daily?

Thanks. Being a girl with that is so torturing. Sometimes I wish I was a guy so then I won't really have to care about my looks that much.

He was banned more for his negativity I think. Staying positive is key.

Steiner

I don't actually mind having little hair if I'm a guy cause I will keep it short always but that's not the case.

He was completely bald and trying to pick up chicks but he usually failed. The baldness turned people away apparently but I think it was his attitude more or less. I hope he had good luck in his search of a female companion. I think he will be fine though he had a good future ahead of him what with doctor school and all that. I wish I had a future. I wish you luck as well gloves.

LittleGloves

He was completely bald and trying to pick up chicks but he usually failed. The baldness turned people away apparently but I think it was his attitude more or less. I hope he had good luck in his search of a female companion. I think he will be fine though he had a good future ahead of him what with doctor school and all that. I wish I had a future. I wish you luck as well gloves.

I don't mind bald guys to be honest. I rather choose them over those arrogant guys any day.

What do you mean? You don't have a future?

Steiner

I don't mind bald guys to be honest. I rather choose them over those arrogant guys any day.

What do you mean? You don't have a future?

No dreams or goals that is why. Though I would prefer not to make this about me.

Bald guys can be attractive I think. Especially with a beard. Also with a motorcycle/ leather jacket and they could have a tough guy thing going.

LittleGloves

No dreams or goals that is why. Though I would prefer not to make this about me.

Bald guys can be attractive I think. Especially with a beard. Also with a motorcycle/ leather jacket and they could have a tough guy thing going.

But is there like something you want to achieve or do in life? Anything?

I don't like beard. A stubble is more hotter in my opinion.

Wait are you a guy or girl?

Steiner

But is there like something you want to achieve or do in life? Anything?

I don't like beard. A stubble is more hotter in my opinion.

Wait are you a guy or girl?

I am a beautiful magnificent guy. I have heard that stubble is more attractive.

I don't have anything I want to achieve. When I was in therapy I couldn't answer this either.

LittleGloves

I am a beautiful magnificent guy. I have heard that stubble is more attractive.

I don't have anything I want to achieve. When I was in therapy I couldn't answer this either.

Do you have any hobbies?

I skim through your thread and read that you are also working out. So maybe you can consider that something you want to achieve to make yourself fit?

Steiner

Do you have any hobbies?

I skim through your thread and read that you are also working out. So maybe you can consider that something you want to achieve to make yourself fit?

Just girls is the only reason to get fit. Then again I don't care much about anything. I haven't really worked out in almost a week. I am fat though. Not terrible looking fat though. Still fat though. I am destined to remain fat I think. Like my brother. He has a bad beer belly though. I hope I don't wind up with a beer belly. He drinks mainly beer and I don't. I feel like I am bringing my depressive vibe into your thread. I am sorry. I wish you the best with your goals like I said before. I am glad you have been successful with your weight loss thus far and I hope you have continued luck in the future.

Last edited:

LittleGloves

Just girls is the only reason to get fit. Then again I don't care much about anything. I haven't really worked out in almost a week. I am fat though. Not terrible looking fat though. Still fat though. I am destined to remain fat I think. Like my brother. He has a bad beer belly though. I hope I don't wind up with a beer belly. He drinks mainly beer and I don't. I feel like I am bringing my depressive vibe into your thread. I am sorry. I wish you the best with your goals like I said before. I am glad you have been successful with your weight loss thus far and I hope you have continued luck in the future.

No it's fine honest. Did you managed to lose any weight before? And it's good that you don't drink. It's a start.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Is it? He has a huge belly though. Pregnant looking even. Hm. I am not sure if it helps me though. I don't drink beer at all.
Yep. The calories in beer are from the alcohol. As far as alcoholic beverages go, beer has a lot less than most. Consuming lots of beer means lots of calories, but you could say the same of wine, whiskey, etc. There's the factor of alcohol being an appetite stimulant, but again that isn't just beer.

The Truth About Beer and Your Belly

Steiner

Yep. The calories in beer are from the alcohol. As far as alcoholic beverages go, beer has a lot less than most. Consuming lots of beer means lots of calories, but you could say the same of wine, whiskey, etc. There's the factor of alcohol being an appetite stimulant, but again that isn't just beer.

The Truth About Beer and Your Belly

Oh I see. I don't really eat much though in general. I do agree that I am rather lazy though. I drink mainly whiskey.

LittleGloves

Didn't want to exercise today cause I wanted to rest but I had nothing to do so I thought I would just push myself.

Did the same workout today except that I walk more then jog because my leg is still sore from yesterday. Did the same arm workout and a little of the abs and legs workout. Also 20 girls push ups. I don't plan to exercise tomorrow and on Sunday cause I hate working out on the weekend and I have to let my legs rest. But if I feel a little okay then I might consider.

Morning: Pasta penne with chicken.
Afternoon: Guava
Dinner: Macaroni chicken soup and a boiled egg.

Last edited:

Steiner

Didn't want to exercise today cause I wanted to rest but I had nothing to do so I thought I would just push myself.

Did the same workout today except that I walk more then jog because my leg is still sore from yesterday. Did the same arm workout and a little of the abs and legs workout. Also 20 girls push ups. I don't plan to exercise tomorrow and on Sunday cause I hate working out on the weekend and I have to let my legs rest. But if I feel a little okay then I might consider.

Morning: Pasta penne with chicken.
Afternoon: Guava
Dinner: Macaroni chicken soup and a boiled egg.

Good job LittleGloves!

LittleGloves

Did the same workout as on Thursday for 3 hours but mostly incorporate of walking because I don't want to stress myself for the first week. I will probably let my body rest tomorrow and continue the next day after. Or maybe if I'm fine, I will do some light strength training.

Morning: Pizza bar
Afternoon: Rice with tofu, spinach and fermented beans.
Night: Rice with cabbage and fish and a boiled egg.
Drinks: Water and tea.

LittleGloves

Same workout as usual. 20 girls pushups.

Morning: Rice with prawns and egg.
Afternoon: Prawn and tuna sandwich
Night: McDonalds salad