Gosh, my last visit here.

coyote

well let's see...

a lot has happened since then

in the United States we elected a black man for president - twice

ImNotMyIllness

I noticed a lot of profiles have not been active for years and I wonder: "How are they doing?"....Are they better, got bored of the forum.........worse? (gasp).

OCDd

well let's see...

a lot has happened since then

in the United States we elected a black man for president - twice

hahaha lol. worst mistake weve ever made, that and electing anyone. why didnt we listen to George Washington? he said two things after he set up the country, stay away from political parties, and do not annex with the US. he was really right, look what its become.... ever year Republican v.s. Democrat we need someone with real morals in office. sorry i got carried away their my political rant is over.

coyote

hahaha lol. worst mistake weve ever made, that and electing anyone. why didnt we listen to George Washington? he said two things after he set up the country, stay away from political parties, and do not annex with the US. he was really right, look what its become.... ever year Republican v.s. Democrat we need someone with real morals in office. sorry i got carried away their my political rant is over.

i voted for him both times

Barrack Obama, not George Washington

i'm not that old

hoddesdon

Well, maybe you walked into a kink in the space-time continuum and were transported instantaneously to this time. Alternatively, you may have fallen into a coma without realizing and have only just woken up.

Remus

Staff member
I noticed a lot of profiles have not been active for years and I wonder: "How are they doing?"....Are they better, got bored of the forum.........worse? (gasp).

I'm still in touch with one of the original moderators here. They turned their life around and are doing so much better. :)