Give up or keep trying?

EgoZero

Ok, here's an update on my situation. It's a month since I made this thread and also the new year came. My situation isn't any better and I haven't made any proggress towards changing it. I think that I kinda gave up already, some time ago and I really don't know how could I pick myself back up.

Last edited:
Look, its like this, I think I might be time for a little reality check, I think you should seek some professional help, your perpetual misery is probably induced by a chemical imbalance in your brain, I never want to see any one give up, if you're seriously having such a hard time, get help, there is no shame in it, like I said it probably chemicals. Never give up, life is awesome if u just stop thinking of it all the time, no one got the long end of the stick, at least nobody I've ever met, so take your short stick and run with it! Or just see somebody I'm sure it will help.

206Raider

Just say f--- it and force yourself to do things as best as possible. I know exactly what you mean with what your going through becuase it's hard to make your situation better when your all alone in it. Just take little steps, if you don't try you will be the same as you are now. Just gotta go through your problems not around them, I'm beggining to figure this out but it's going to be hard as hell but I have nothing to lose now.

Jin

Keep trying. There is nothing to loose. In order to transcend your human condition you can’t throw your humanity away, you have to deal with who you are to become someone else, thus you will feel pain.

When you are trying, don’t do so blindly. Think about what you are going to do, then just do it. When you are materializing do not analise what you are doing because then you will be living outside your head instead of focusing in being yourself. After you tried, think about what you have done, analise what you did wrong and correct it. This is, sometimes, a slow and painful process.

Occasionally you will fail horribly and just want to quit everything, but that’s life, you can’t always be happy and well, because if you were always happy there would be no meaning in being happy, it would loose all it’s relevance.
Being happy is a phase and you should appreciate those moments the best you can.

After all the effort, you will eventually reach some degree of success in some areas of your life, if not in every area you invested time in. Future might seem grim and uncertain, but because of that uncertanty there is a chance you can turn things into your favour.

pain si inevitable....we are human thats why we can feel it....and its up to you on how to handle it....IMO its part of the process....