girls just hate me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I find threads like this very disheartening.

Isn't it sad that you can't just be yourself and have some hope of forming a straightforward relationship with a woman where you simply treat her like another human being, take an interest in her thoughts, opinions etc.
No, apparently that's no good! Behave like that and your a soft, pathetic "loser".
They want a ludicrous act, the "Bad-Boy" act - which by all accounts consists of behaving like a puerile, crude, domineering fùckwit.

I'd honestly love to believe the female posters here when they deny it's true (hardly surprising as it paints a less than flattering picture of their sex) but I've increasingly come to fear that there is actually a great deal of truth to it::(:

Are you implying that we lie?

Felgen

I know plenty of guys who were popular amoung girls when they were teens because they were "cool", but none of them are womanizers today, in their twenties. Let's be frank here, dropping out of high school, starting to smoke at the age of 12, living with your mom well into adulthood and abusing drugs isn't considered attractive to any mature girl over 18.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.