Getting laid diary

Imhotep

I think modern society's to blame for a lot of anxiety. Everywhere you read/hear people saying that you SHOULD be having sex that you think everyone IS. Of course they're not (well, not everybody, anyway).

Then of course you hear people say "Oh, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16/17/18/19" and this causes a lot of us to feel ashamed because we're nearly twice that age or whatever and still not broke our duck.

ShyMuppet

Maybe I have a completely different perspective to you, but I would find sex with someone whom I had no lasting feelings for incredibly empty and meaningless. I don't have a problem with people having sex outside marriage or casually (I'm not religious at all), the latter just seems unsatisfying to me. I want an emotional connection before anything else.

If I wanted, I could probably hit the bars, get drunk and find some horny woman who wanted to...play. Or, go to a prostitute. Or, seek out friends of friends who happen to be attracted to me. No thanks. I'd rather be a thirty-year old+ virgin...and counting. I don't really care about the social pressure which says that I'm pathetic.

Last edited:

mmmm

Maybe I have a completely different perspective to you, but I would find sex with someone whom I had no lasting feelings for incredibly empty and meaningless. I don't have a problem with people having sex outside marriage or casually (I'm not religious at all), the latter just seems unsatisfying to me. I want an emotional connection before anything else.

If I wanted, I could probably hit the bars, get drunk and find some horny woman who wanted to...play. Or, go to a prostitute. Or, seek out friends of friends who happen to be attracted to me. No thanks. I'd rather be a thirty-year old+ virgin...and counting. I don't really care about the social pressure which says that I'm pathetic.

If that's what you say to women in real life, you should never have a problem finding one. Adding you to my friends.

klytus

If that's what you say to women in real life, you should never have a problem finding one.
One does, though, because it's natural to shun those who are different. People dig similarity a lot. The more you deviate from mainstream life, the harder it becomes to find people who are similar to you, or are willing to risk their popularity for openly liking you.

SlipStream7

I'm almost 21 and am a virgin as well. I personally feel like my first time I might be premature so I'd want it to be with someone I actually care about who wouldn't mind if I **** it up the first time. Besides that, I hate sleeping in bed with another girl, they take up too much space in the twin beds we have here at college. I'd love to pull a "Kramer" and get the girl to have sex then go back to her room, XD

Noca

Banned
I'm almost 21 and am a virgin as well. I personally feel like my first time I might be premature so I'd want it to be with someone I actually care about who wouldn't mind if I **** it up the first time. Besides that, I hate sleeping in bed with another girl, they take up too much space in the twin beds we have here at college. I'd love to pull a "Kramer" and get the girl to have sex then go back to her room, XD

you look much older than 21! I like refering to Seinfield for dating problems too :D

SlipStream7

I hope that's a good thing that I look older than I am.....if I shave the beard I look like 5 years younger. Sometimes I feel like all the gals at my college are looking for younger looking dudes who shave...and even though I know this I still have the trimmed beard, mainly because I'm too lazy to shave every other day. Once I get outta college I feel like I'll finally attract some women. I'm definitely going to start hitting the bars once I'm 21, maybe that will train me to have confidence skills in talking to women.

-Slip

Morgan01

if you get laid for the sake of it, like a one night stand or something, ask anyone, well more if your a grl i think, u end up feeling worse for it. its funny the next day, but after that its just well that was pointless. the worst feeling is that of being used. if its someone u shag a few times it aint so bad.
but god speed.

eh.. I lost my virginity because I really wanted to because evryone thought I ha anyway.. got tired of defending myself.. drinking. I think it was so much fun and I never felt bad for it