Gamers thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Dreaming of playing RDR2 coz I lack any of the newer consoles and cant afford them or the game :LOL:
I'm on the verge of buying it.. I have a PS4 and a great Hd tv.. I think I'm just waiting on some feedback on the gameplay. I don't want to watch youtube about it as I dont want any spoilers.
Fountain, you're playing it yes? What's your opinion on it so far?

LoyalXenite

I'm on the verge of buying it.. I have a PS4 and a great Hd tv.. I think I'm just waiting on some feedback on the gameplay. I don't want to watch youtube about it as I dont want any spoilers.
Fountain, you're playing it yes? What's your opinion on it so far?

Yeah Im avoiding youtube vids about it too, I prefer to experience games spoiler free too. I dont even watch trailers for them sometimes (depends how well I can resist)

PugofCrydee

Omg... I ALMOST bought RDR2 today.. I was in EB Games, picked it up.. looked over it for the millionth time.. and thought 'bugger it, I'll get it'.
In that fleeting moment it was mine.. ALL MINE...

Then before I got to the counter, the moment passed.. sanity prevailed.. and it was put back on the shelf.. :(

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Yea I found Skyrim like that, although I do enjoy my games that way.

I tend to, but I also don't like being thrown into the action.

There's a big gunfight early-on that's meant to show you the ropes, but I don't like to learn on-the-fly. Bullets are ripping overhead but I'm still fumbling with the mechanics of the inventory wheel. The gang's screaming at me "Hey, did you forget how to shoot?" and I'm literally growling back at them "You assholes didn't give me a shooting range!"

PugofCrydee

I tend to, but I also don't like being thrown into the action.

There's a big gunfight early-on that's meant to show you the ropes, but I don't like to learn on-the-fly. Bullets are ripping overhead but I'm still fumbling with the mechanics of the inventory wheel. The gang's screaming at me "Hey, did you forget how to shoot?" and I'm literally growling back at them "You assholes didn't give me a shooting range!"
:LOL:

LoyalXenite

I went and traded a heap of old games in and got RDR2.... :cool:

Is it everything we dreamed it would be?
5c5.png

So since my car repairs bill took a huge reduction... does this mean I can justify getting myself a ps4 and rdr2 :unsure: I've got two months before rego is due so it actually may be possible right now

PugofCrydee

Is it everything we dreamed it would be?
5c5.png

So since my car repairs bill took a huge reduction... does this mean I can justify getting myself a ps4 and rdr2 :unsure: I've got two months before rego is due so it actually may be possible right now
Well I have to download the game from discs and I've only just got back to my room and it says...1 hour 40 mins until all disc data is transferred :confused:. Oh well.. at least the game didn't actually cost me any hard cashola. I'll be playing it in a couple of hours time which gives me time for an episode or two of Vikings.
But when I have played it for a bit I'll definitely let you know :D

PugofCrydee

Ok... tis done. I'm about to enter a new world.. why does it feel like I'm about to enter WestWorld?
I'm a little hesitant.. not wanting to be disappointed.. but if it's any good I know I'll lose myself inside the game.. take on a new persona.
That's how I do it. I guess that's how the developers would like users to play.

And I'm all for it. YEE-HA!! *WHIP CRACKS*
:p

PugofCrydee

Ok I have to stop playing. The tv I'm currrrently using is s h i t.

But I'm loving the game itself.
The game play is almost identical to The Last of Us - which I loved. So smooth and fluent.
So I have to stop for now.. until I set up my bigger hd tv and sound bar:confused: