NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOo...Pug

You changed your avatar....

Now you are my enemy!!

TallPertinentEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Oh Sylvanas Windrunner... my love.. :inlove:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

F0AM

I haven't played this game in a million years (mainly because I don't have a PS3 and my ex still has the game), but Lollipop Chainsaw is awesome. I love the comedy, music, and comic book style of this game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_M-wP64HWOw

A chainsaw and a portable boyfriend, What else do you need? XD

I've never played Lollipop Chainsaw, but Suda51 makes Some pretty good games like Killer or Shadows of the damned.

Shadows of the damned was very fun and the artstyle great. Was made by Suda51, Shinji mikami (resident Evil) and its music composed by Akira yamaoka (silent Hill)

A chainsaw and a portable boyfriend, What else do you need? XD

I've never played Lollipop Chainsaw, but Suda51 makes Some pretty good games like Killer or Shadows of the damned.

Shadows of the damned was very fun and the artstyle great. Was made by Suda51, Shinji mikami (resident Evil) and its music composed by Akira yamaoka (silent Hill)
You don't need much else, honestly lol. The zombies are pretty hilarious in this game, too. In the intro, Juliet mentions that her dad is a DILF and all her friends have a crush on him. Well, one of the zombies (during game play) says: "let me **** your father!" :lol:

I died laughing when I first heard it.