Gamers thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
WELL!....

I'm really, REALLY disappointed and a bit p i s s e d off at Sony VR development.
I've watched what's in development, future releases for the VR.

Nothing but LAME BS!!

Kiddie games, indie c r a p and just ... rubbish.

Resident Evil Bio hazard and The Inpatient showed just how good VR can be. I don't understand why the developers aren't going at VR development full bore! The potential is huge.
Is it just too hard for them? Do they not make enough money off VR?

I seriously don't get it. I'd pay more than the usual game price for awesome games developed for the VR. It's where the future of all gaming lies.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I've been playing this old game for the last few days. I actually bought it back in '99, but I gave up on it because I couldn't figure it out. I always got tired of trying to understand the gameplay so I just went on shooting-sprees until I died. Now, thanks to my adult-level of maturity, (and a few YouTube Let's Play's) I know what I'm doing and I'm back on the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyRhDyTdPWs

It's very fun.

F0AM

I've been playing this old game for the last few days. I actually bought it back in '99, but I gave up on it because I couldn't figure it out. I always got tired of trying to understand the gameplay so I just went on shooting-sprees until I died. Now, thanks to my adult-level of maturity, (and a few YouTube Let's Play's) I know what I'm doing and I'm back on the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyRhDyTdPWs

It's very fun.

Oh god, i suck *** at resource management/strategy games

F0AM

The only "strategy" game i've been able to complete is "Shadowrun: Hong Kong", Good story + cyberpunk= i can forgive strategy part, but that's it! Also hate the survival games, i've always hated tamagotchi and that ain't changing. It's a pity coz some of them are really fun to explore like "Subnautica" but i can't stand the character being constantly:
-i want to eat
+ok friend, let's get you some food
-Now i want to drink
+Ok, no prob.
-Now i want to sleep
+How can you be tired, we haven't done anything yet. *sigh* ok nevermind, take a rest.
-I'm hungry
+For f. sake how many times do you eat per minute!!?
-I'm dying :(
+YES I HOPE YOU DO!!

And then i uninstall the game :/

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The only "strategy" game i've been able to complete is "Shadowrun: Hong Kong", Good story + cyberpunk= i can forgive strategy part, but that's it! Also hate the survival games, i've always hated tamagotchi and that ain't changing. It's a pity coz some of them are really fun to explore like "Subnautica" but i can't stand the character being constantly:
-i want to eat
+ok friend, let's get you some food
-Now i want to drink
+Ok, no prob.
-Now i want to sleep
+How can you be tired, we haven't done anything yet. *sigh* ok nevermind, take a rest.
-I'm hungry
+For f. sake how many times do you eat per minute!!?
-I'm dying :(
+YES I HOPE YOU DO!!

And then i uninstall the game :/

You're right, ha ha.

It's probably a good thing I'll never have kids.

The un-instillation would be a pain. :D

F0AM

It's probably a good thing I'll never have kids.

The un-instillation would be a pain. :D

Hahaha, just imagine the news:

2e2hsq.jpg

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
The big patch updates for WoW are happening in the last few days. Hopefully they don't mess this expansion up..
It must be hard though trying to please everyone in the gaming world.

Back to Alliance V Horde! (at least thats what I hope we get).

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!