Gamers thread

So I'm simultaneously playing a lot of old PS2 games because, well....I missed out during that gen because I was in my late teens, actually had a social life & was a troubled pot head, so all these games are pretty much new to me (and cheap these days...yay)

Onimusha (very underrated series, Capcoms best series besides Resident Evil imo, they need to bring it back for this Gen)
Onimusha 2 (even better than the first one)
Shadow of Colossus (I suck at killing these giants but I like the game so far)
Godfather: the Game (very underrated)
Final Fantasy XII (I suck at RPGs)
Kingdom Hearts (awesome...Final fantasy meets Disney)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (good so far, but I hate that fact that my ammo is always on E)
Resident Evil 4 (I actually played RE5 on 360 before I played this game, I don't even remember it coming out)

while still rotating between relatively new games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed II, NBA 2K10, Heavy Rain, & Batman: Arkham Aslyum

Last edited:
btw, Is it just me or do fighting games get tired quick?

I was thinking about investing in SSF4 but then I remembered that just about every fighting game I have ever played in my entire life has gotten boring and repetitive to me very fast.

fitftw

^ Tekken 6 was like that for me. I got it for cheap though like $20 but I played it two or three times and it's been on the shelf since like the 3rd day after I got it (but it's rare that I enjoy any game. RDR was awesome, Transformers was awesome. But they seem to get old to me as soon as I beat them. I really should get Gamefly. I would hate to sell some of these games back to the stores for what feels/seems like pennies and dimes compared to what I paid for them.

Here's my PS3 list
38377_1351241266750_1402947049_30859383_4182431_n.jpg

Last edited:
^ Tekken 6 was like that for me. I got it for cheap though like $20 but I played it two or three times and it's been on the shelf since like the 3rd day after I got it (but it's rare that I enjoy any game. RDR was awesome, Transformers was awesome. But they seem to get old to me as soon as I beat them. I really should get Gamefly. I would hate to sell some of these games back to the stores for what feels/seems like pennies and dimes compared to what I paid for them.

Here's my PS3 list
38377_1351241266750_1402947049_30859383_4182431_n.jpg

how often are you on MW2? (out of all the games I own, this one gets the most spins)

PSN ID?

and do you have an ebay account? I'd buy Uncharted 2, Red Dead and the new FF off you. I've been meaning to check those 3 out, those along with God of War 3

fitftw

I have ebay but I don't think I can part with them. I feel like if I gave them away, someday I would miss them. So I'm thinking why sell them then if I'm just going to want it back eventually. F that lol no offense to you at all.

I don't play MW2 much at all really but maybe I'll play it sometime if we're both on.

PSN is Rave2Grave

I'll probably be on playing Transformers in a little while because it's double EXP for all online matches through Sunday. Level up what what lol

I have ebay but I don't think I can part with them. I feel like if I gave them away, someday I would miss them. So I'm thinking why sell them then if I'm just going to want it back eventually. F that lol no offense to you at all.

I don't play MW2 much at all really but maybe I'll play it sometime if we're both on.

PSN is Rave2Grave

I'll probably be on playing Transformers in a little while because it's double EXP for all online matches through Sunday. Level up what what lol

Yeah, I feel the same way. I like to collecting games. I never rent, instead I'll just read reviews to make sure that I never buy anything that's utter trash.

I still own all my Sega Genesis cartridges and they're still in their boxes (all 100 of them)

MW2 is the holy grail of online gaming this gen though. Nobody plays transformers...lol

I'll add you when I sign on later.

fitftw

exactly me too. Most if not all of my games were rated like 8.0 and above on IGN.com and they all pretty much were awesome except FFXIII. I love every single FF up to FFX. FFXIII is worse than all the ones that came before it.

Genesis was the shiz. I had that instead of SNES growing up (I'm 26). I kept getting pwned at MW2 so I gave it up quickly lol I'm better at Transformers!

I still kind of want it though.......

I'll wait till its 15 bux used

2nd disc? you should have bought the PS3 version......

U

userremoved

I didn't have the PS3 when I bought it honestly. I only got the console so I could game with some of my friends here but they keep "forgetting" to add me.

fitftw

I gotta get GoW3 also...and Dead Space, and Bioshock 1 and 2...they're all cheap anyway

Gran Turismo 5 on November 2 :)
Little Big Planet 2 on November 16 :)

I've watched Starcraft 2 Let's Plays.... It seems too easy even on brutal. They should have a mode that's more difficult than brutal. Good game though overall...