Gamers: Post your screenshots!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
More new Fallout with a badass set of armor and a hunting Magnum.
Remnant armor, eh? Nice.

I bumped into the brotherhood of steel now, not sure whether to take em all down, I love the factions!

Miss the old music though, I hate country and western music :p
(My dad listens to it bah!)
I'm on my 3rd restart now, experimenting with different builds and getting to know the system.

Are you two using hardcore mode? I love it. It adds a lot of depth, and actual uses for items I'd sell or toss in F3.

Danfalc

Banned
Are you two using hardcore mode? I love it. It adds a lot of depth, and actual uses for items I'd sell or toss in F3.

I was breezing through the game but decided I didn't wan't to complete it too quickly.Have just restarted on hardcore and I'm loving it for all the reasons you said.

Though they got the inspiration (or copied if your cynical) a mod which was produced for F3,so that might be worth you looking at.I think it's a feature which they wanted to implement but never did so it quite good and doesn't break the game like some mods do.

Ok, now that I have completed Fallout NV, I have decided to add some mods into the mix and lord, it looks so good with mods.

Re-skin of NCR Ranger Combat Armour with M4 SOPMOD.

Barret 50.Cal Shorty.

M82 50.Cal (Big daddy).

I bumped into the brotherhood of steel now, not sure whether to take em all down, I love the factions!

Miss the old music though, I hate country and western music :p
(My dad listens to it bah!)

The Brotherhood teach you the power armour perk. Do their quests!

lunaticbinge

Ok, now that I have completed Fallout NV, I have decided to add some mods into the mix and lord, it looks so good with mods.

Re-skin of NCR Ranger Combat Armour with M4 SOPMOD.

Barret 50.Cal Shorty.

M82 50.Cal (Big daddy).

omg That is so freakin' badass. If i don't get NV soon, i'm gonna go postal.

Remus

Staff member
Yes, but there is a rifle in the game called the "Anti Material" rifle.

That's the rifle I was telling you about over steam.

I picked some mad energy weapon up at a crashed helicopter guarded by robots, it uses alot of energy but whateve you point it at, dies instantly

More screenshots with added mods.

M16 ACOG scope and suppressor mod.

M14 EBR. ABS Body work.

SCAR-L.

Nickel plated Desert Eagle.

Honestly, I better stop spamming images soon, I am ruining the game Lol.

Last edited:

Ignace

He needs gym class.
14c401w.jpg

Excuse me my nick, Somebody inspiration ?:D
2sb8x1k.jpg

dvt5xx.jpg