Game Of Thrones Thread **SPOILERS AHEAD**

LoyalXenite

Figured it'd be nice to have a place to talk GOT or share GOT memes. But read at your own peril because there will undoubtedly be spoilers about!

First post is spoiler free so you have a chance to turn back :LOL:

LoyalXenite

How damn good was the first ep?! I am dying for the rest (though salty af about how few eps we are getting this season!!!)

56920229_2224686944250972_2019549409909407744_n.jpg

57382394_2224611050925228_1717670873231523840_n.jpg

57199448_1519872111477471_6079905852532195328_n.jpg

Xervello

I really liked it! Not being a huge fan of last season I wasn't as jazzed about this final one as much as I've been others but about halfway through the ep I kept checking how much time was left (in a good way) hoping there was a lot more left to go. I thought they did a great job touching base with everyone (minus Brienne) while keeping it lively. The only false note was the clumsy humor between Ed and Tormund about the blue eyes. But kudos to the wite scene that followed. Genuinely creepy. Sansa, Cersei and Arya were all great. Glad for Theon, too. Lookin' forward to the next ep. Going by the teaser trailer awhile ago I feared this might end Lord of the Rings style with one big battle. Thankfully it looks like that's coming sooner rather than later.

Your thoughts?

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I enjoyed the first episode, it was basically setting the groundwork for the rest of the series. I watched GOT 360 beforehand which gave some good recaps.
But oh... my... god... how good was the final 10 seconds???????? That look on Jaime Lannister's face when he looked at Brandon Stark :eek::LOL:

LoyalXenite

I really liked it! Not being a huge fan of last season I wasn't as jazzed about this final one as much as I've been others but about halfway through the ep I kept checking how much time was left (in a good way) hoping there was a lot more left to go. I thought they did a great job touching base with everyone (minus Brienne) while keeping it lively. The only false note was the clumsy humor between Ed and Tormund about the blue eyes. But kudos to the wite scene that followed. Genuinely creepy. Sansa, Cersei and Arya were all great. Glad for Theon, too. Lookin' forward to the next ep. Going by the teaser trailer awhile ago I feared this might end Lord of the Rings style with one big battle. Thankfully it looks like that's coming sooner rather than later.

Your thoughts?

Personally I loved the blue eyes joke, burst out laughing at that one. The wight scene that followed was great for sure!

Yeah the big battle is due ep 3 or 4, so there'll be 2 or 3 eps following. The anticipation is near killing me on it!

LoyalXenite

I enjoyed the first episode, it was basically setting the groundwork for the rest of the series. I watched GOT 360 beforehand which gave some good recaps.
But oh... my... god... how good was the final 10 seconds???????? That look on Jaime Lannister's face when he looked at Brandon Stark :eek::LOL:

I am dying for the rest of that encounter! its going to be great

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
This is the moment.. it looks like Bran is thinking "hey.. you're the prick who pushed me from the window!"
Jaime looks like he's thinking "Oh sh!t.. there's the kid I pushed out the window!"
:LOL:

*walks into thread* ............

*reads the posts*........

Feels like someone who has walked into the wrong class, and everyone's staring at them......

tenor.gif

*Bangs head on desk and regrets never watching Game of Thrones, even more now* 😏