Funny youtube videos

F0AM

Haha i don't know Who this man is, this is my second time watching him (Puf posted another video) and i love it

F0AM

From now on, when someone bothers me, my answer will be:

Pre-suck my genital situation!

tumblr_me7zsef0Hp1qb0v4ro1_500.gif

haha

I've been watching more videos :bigsmile: i knew i did the right thing by joining an international forum, you can learn stuff that is unknown to you country!

I know the feeling Fountain haha, i loved "Sons of Anarchy" and when a friend said that he was starting it, i was like: i wish i were you :( life makes no sense to me now that i finished it xD

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
From now on, when someone bothers me, my answer will be:

Pre-suck my genital situation!

tumblr_me7zsef0Hp1qb0v4ro1_500.gif

haha

Ha ha! :lol:

I've been watching more videos :bigsmile: i knew i did the right thing by joining an international forum, you can learn stuff that is unknown to you country!

I know the feeling Fountain haha, i loved "Sons of Anarchy" and when a friend said that he was starting it, i was like: i wish i were you :( life makes no sense to me now that i finished it xD

Sons was great, it's what got me and my cousin hanging out again. It's the only show he watched so I started coming over and watching it with him.

Are you looking forward to The Mayans premiere? September 4th!

F0AM

Ha ha! :lol:

Sons was great, it's what got me and my cousin hanging out again. It's the only show he watched so I started coming over and watching it with him.

Are you looking forward to The Mayans premiere? September 4th!

YES! let's see what happens to this Ezekiel character! I'd like to see some SOA cameos like Chibs but I definately wanna see Alvarez. I liked the way they were depicted in SOA instead of typical evil baddies, they were another MC club with it's own interests, they ranged from a real dangerous threat to an indispensable ally.

Don't know the Spain release date tho :/

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
YES! let's see what happens to this Ezekiel character! I'd like to see some SOA cameos like Chibs but I definately wanna see Alvarez. I liked the way they were depicted in SOA instead of typical evil baddies, they were another MC club with it's own interests, they ranged from a real dangerous threat to an indispensable ally.

Don't know the Spain release date tho :/

I can't wait. :D

I'm looking forward to the cameos as well.